Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- ‘I thought I was going to die’: AOC describes Washington Capitol attack January 18, 2021
- Research Fellow Philip Jordan on Sustainable, Equitable Economic Recovery January 17, 2021
- A Testament of Hope – Webinar Registration – Zoom January 17, 2021
- ‘Go home. We love you’: Trump to protesters January 17, 2021
- Drugs That Save Our Lives Come From Forests Being Cut Down – By Author Dahr Jamail January 17, 2021
- Trump Gets Caught Looting The White House January 17, 2021
- Trollies in Protest: Chronicles of the One of the Largest Protest in Human History January 17, 2021
- In Final Weeks, Mike Pompeo Goes on a Rampage January 17, 2021
- Schiff says Trump “can’t be trusted” to receive intel briefings when out of office January 17, 2021
- Retired Lt. Gen. Honoré On Leading Probe Into Capitol Security Lapses During Insurrectio n | MSNBC January 17, 2021
- Michael Moore Has an Answer for ‘Fake News’ January 17, 2021
- Bernie Sanders SPARS with GOP Senators over $2000 checks January 17, 2021
- Bernie Sanders gives FIERY speech for $2000 checks January 17, 2021
- Millions Are Counting On The Senate To Act January 17, 2021
- Noam Chomsky – What We Really Want January 17, 2021
- The New Chairman of the Senate Budget Committee January 17, 2021
- Rage Against The Machine – Interview with Noam Chomsky (from The Battle Of Mexico City) January 17, 2021
- Noam Chomsky – The 5 Filters of the Mass Media Machine January 17, 2021
- Noam Chomsky – The youth and the mass media’s false reality and history January 17, 2021
- Propaganda Terms in the Media and What They Mean – Noam Chomsky January 17, 2021
- Noam Chomsky on Propaganda – The Big Idea – Interview with Andrew Marr January 17, 2021
- Noam Chomsky in conversation with Jonathan Freedland January 17, 2021
- Noam Chomsky on Moral Relativism and Michel Foucault January 17, 2021
- Chomsky & Foucault – Justice versus Power January 17, 2021
- Exclusive AMA w/ Noam Chomsky on Jung, Wittgenstein, and Gödel January 17, 2021
- Noam Chomsky – The Origins Podcast with Lawrence Krauss – FULL VIDEO January 17, 2021
- Noam Chomsky: Where the Left Goes After Trump — Full Interview January 17, 2021
- House Democrats Demand Answers On Suspicious Capitol Tours Prior To Insurrection | The ReidOut January 17, 2021
- The January 6 Insurrection Was A Last Gasp For White Supremacy. | MSNBC January 17, 2021
- Far-right Extremists Are Now ‘Recalibrating & Planning’ On An App Favored by ISIS | MSNBC January 17, 2021
- New Damning Video Evidence Shows MAGA Criminal Insurrection | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC January 17, 2021
- U.S. Army Veteran Speaks Out After Capitol Attack January 17, 2021
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Recaps Horror of Capitol Attack January 17, 2021
- “We love you. You’re very special.”: Donald Trump says to Rioters January 17, 2021
- Speech: Donald Trump Holds a Political Rally on The Ellipse – January 6, 2021 January 16, 2021
- Global Average Temperatures in 2020 Reached a RECORD HIGH of 1.55 C above PreIndustrial in 1750. January 16, 2021
- Transcript of Trump’s Speech at Rally Before US Capitol Riot | Political News | US News January 16, 2021
- Be Best January 16, 2021
- A Message from President Donald J. Trump January 16, 2021
- 01/12/21: President Trump Delivers Remarks Upon Departure January 16, 2021
- Biden introduces key members of his science team January 16, 2021
- Top Republicans and White House officials try to disassociate from Trump January 16, 2021
- Police Warn Of Nationwide Violence From Republicans In Coming Days January 16, 2021
- A Message from President Donald J. Trump January 16, 2021
- The President and First Lady’s 2020 Christmas Message January 16, 2021
- President Trump Attends the 2020 National Christmas Tree Lighting January 16, 2021
- 1/7/21: Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany Holds a Press Briefing January 16, 2021
- First Lady Melania Trump Gives Tour of White House Christmas Decorations January 16, 2021
- President Trump Participates in a Video Call with the Participants of the First All-Women Spacewalk January 16, 2021
- President Trump and The First Lady Attend the Governors’ Ball January 16, 2021
Daily Archives: March 25, 2019
Robert Mueller’s report has been delivered to the Justice Department. What’s next? How did we get to this moment? Join us for a joint NewsHour-@frontlinepbs investigation tonight at 8 ET online or on your local @PBS station. #MuellerReportPBS
Published on Mar 25, 2019
Opening remarks by António Guterres, United Nations Secretary-General at the commemoration of the abolition of slavery and the transatlantic slave trade at the General Assembly: 72nd plenary meeting, 73rd session
The Real Truth About Health
Published on Mar 17, 2019
Andrew Kimbrell has been a leading proponent of regenerative forms of agriculture and organic policies. He is the editor of the nationally renowned book Fatal Harvest, The Tragedy of Industrial Agriculture and the author of Your Right to Know: Genetic Engineering and the Secret Changes in Your Food. Kimbrell’s articles and editorials have appeared in The New York Times, Harpers, USA Today, and numerous other print and new media publications such as The Huffington Post.
He has testified numerous times before the U.S. Congress and has been a featured speaker at dozens of colleges and universities around the country and other public forums including Google Author Talks, Slow Food Nation, Bioneers and Ecofarm. He is featured in several documentaries including “The Future of Food,” “FRESH,” and a critique of genetic engineering, “Life Running out of Control.”
The Real Truth About Health
Published on Mar 25, 2019
Eating genetically modified food is gambling with every bite. The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this lecture. This is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others.
Panel Participants: Mark Schapiro, Andrew Kimbrell, Mckay Jenkins, Jeffrey Smith, Sheldon Krimsky, Ph.D.,
Passionate believers in whole food plant based diets, no chemicals, minimal pharmaceutical drugs, no GMO’s. Fighting to stop climate change and extinction.
The Ecological Farming Association (EcoFarm) is a non-profit educational organization whose mission is to nurture safe, healthy, just, and ecologically sustainable farms, food systems, and communities by bringing people together for education, alliance building, advocacy, and celebration.
Founded in 1981 when the first conference was held, EcoFarm has facilitated the inception and continued development of an ecological and just food and farming system. EcoFarm has grown into a broad network of grassroots leadership and has facilitated an exchange of knowledge for over 60,000 people. The public is engaged in an ever growing conversation about where our food comes from, who grows it, and who has access to it, and EcoFarm is uniquely positioned to translate the commitment for solutions into action.
Learning to Farm? Register for EcoFarm Conference!
Published on Dec 14, 2018
Jean-Martin (JM) Fortier challenges new farmers to start small and to also consider staying small. JM Fortier spoke at the “Working with Living Soils,” and “Crop planning and Farm Management” sessions at EcoFarm Conference 2019. He was a well-loved keynote speaker as part the “Successful Organic Farmers” session at the 2018 EcoFarm Conference.
A farmer, educator and author specializing in organic and biologically intensive cropping practices, his award-winning book, The Market Gardener, has inspired tens of thousands of readers worldwide to reimagine human scale food systems. His message is one of empowerment in order to educate, encourage and inspire people into pursuing a farming career and lifestyle. Besides running a new experimental farm located in southern Quebec, JM now teaches an online masterclass to growers from all over the world.
“I love the fact that we are changing the world, one farm at a time.”
“When I come to EcoFarm, I see how I’m connected to this whole network of awesome people that are doing awesome things.” – JM Fortier
Published on Feb 25, 2019
Soil science courses, forty years ago, left students with the notion of soil as an inert substrate, hosting little more than chemical reactions, into which roots of our preferred crops are anchored. Kris Nichols is amongst a vanguard of soil scientists who have more recently revealed the myriad biological life forms underfoot. She argues for a whole systems approach to regenerate our soils, in which macro and microscopic organisms – from humans to bacteria, grazing animals to fungi, and insects to amoeba – are cycling energy and resources. She will not shy from criticizing organic practices that detract from this whole.
Raised on a Minnesota farm, Kris Nichols earned her Ph.D. in Soil Science from the University of Maryland in 2003, and served as Research Soil Microbiologist with the USDA, Agricultural Research Service for a decade, focusing her investigations on arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Dr. Nichols has since served as Chief Scientist at Rodale Institute where she oversaw research trials on organic agriculture, including their Farming Systems Trial, the longest-running U.S. study comparing conventional agriculture with organic methods. She is the founder and principal scientist of KRIS Systems Education & Consultation, where she builds upon a soil health foundation to identify biological methods for agricultural production.
Click here to LISTEN to program, or:
Gathered for a private meeting at a beachside Ritz–Carlton in Southern California, the oil executives were celebrating a colleague’s sudden rise. David Bernhardt, their former lawyer, had been appointed by President Donald Trump to the powerful No. 2 spot at the Department of the Interior.
Just five months into the Trump era, the energy developers who make up the Independent Petroleum Association of America had already watched the new president order a sweeping overhaul of environmental regulations that were cutting into their bottom lines — rules concerning smog, fracking and endangered species protection.
Dan Naatz, the association’s political director, told the conference room audience of about 100 executives that Bernhardt’s new role meant their priorities would be heard at the highest levels of Interior.
“We know him very well, and we have direct access to him, have conversations with him about issues ranging from federal land access to endangered species, to a lot of issues,” Naatz said, according to an hourlong recording of the June 2017 event in Laguna Niguel provided to Reveal from The Center for Investigative Reporting.
The recording gives a rare look behind the curtain of an influential oil industry lobbying group that spends more than $1 million per year to push its agenda in Congress and federal regulatory agencies. The previous eight years had been dispiriting for the industry: As IPAA vice president Jeff Eshelman told the group, it had seemed as though the Obama administration and environmental groups had put together “their target list of everything that they wanted done to shut down the oil and gas industry.” But now, the oil executives were almost giddy at the prospect of high-level executive branch access of the sort they hadn’t enjoyed since Dick Cheney, a fellow oilman, was vice president.