The science is clear. We’re taking action.
As a University community, we have a responsibility to act on the research and insights from our faculty and students.
Our climate action plan will build on our past progress and use the campus to confront the difficult questions posed by climate change and test promising new solutions that move Harvard, and the world, away from fossil fuels.
These ambitious goals will be challenging to reach, but the grave risks climate change poses to our health and our planet’s future require essential action. Harvard must remain vigorous in supporting students, faculty, and staff who are championing ideas, expertise, and action related to climate change. – Harvard President Drew Faust
- The Woman President | News | The Harvard Crimson
- Harvard Divestment in Historical Perspective – The Drew Faust Years
- Why Harvard is committing to Fossil-Fuel Free
- Bill McKibben: Caution – The link between climate change and the Joplin Tornadoes? Never!
- Divest Harvard
- Harvard and the Divestment Movement