Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Katie Porter highlights the benefits of a Civilian Climate Corps July 24, 2021
- Life & Work of Susan Sontag July 24, 2021
- America’s Book Of Secrets: Scientists Discover the Cause of the Deadly Spanish Flu (S4) | History – July 24, 2021
- Tlaib: Climate Corps would connect environmental justice with economic and racial justice July 24, 2021
- Rhodes Scholar Climate Workshop, May 2017 – unresolved question concerning Carbon Sequestration & Storage (CSS) July 24, 2021
- Rethinking CSS with the only reliably proven technology available in the history of the Earth system – biosequestration July 24, 2021
- Pegasus: the spyware technology that threatens democracy July 24, 2021
- Taliban recaptures lands as US leaves | Will Vietnam fate repeat? July 24, 2021
- Abrupt Climate System Change Mayhem | Climate Change July 24, 2021
- The 10-day international effort to save monarch butterflies July 24, 2021
- African Historical Cartography: Developing New Means to Explore Alternate Narratives in African and Global Ecological History | EV & N 399 | CCTV July 24, 2021
- Be a food hero like Peter Rabbit! July 24, 2021
- Dangerous Environments – New uniformed capability requirements for peacekeepers July 24, 2021
- Chris Hedges | The HORRIFIC State of the American Empire July 24, 2021
- ‘This is not a pipe dream.’ AOC speaks on Green New Deal component July 24, 2021
- The Vital Benefits From Eating Plant Based Beyond Just Yourself – By Author Brenda Davis July 24, 2021
- Rev. Liz Theoharis of Poor People’s Campaign Arrested in Protest over Voting Rights & Infrastructure July 23, 2021
- Just Out of Jail, Winona LaDuke Decries Militarized Crackdown on Enbridge Line 3 Pipeline Protests July 23, 2021
- Amid mayhem, world energy leaders say they have no climate change plan July 23, 2021
- Time’s Up: Climate CHANGED July 23, 2021
- Iraq joins long list of US’s lost wars. Time to reassess military strategy? (full show) July 23, 2021
- The Dark Truth About the History of the United States of America July 23, 2021
- Movies, Politics and History with Oliver Stone – Conversations with History July 23, 2021
- Oliver Stone | Full Q&A | Oxford Union July 23, 2021
- Oliver Stone: Untold – An Interview with Bob Woodruff July 23, 2021
- Too Little Too Late For Republicans Finally Advocating Covid Vaccines? July 23, 2021
- Virus Inequity: The haves and the have nots July 23, 2021
- Watch Blue Origin launch Jeff Bezos to space! (Beyond Karman Line) July 23, 2021
- Live: Latest on the prolonged heavy rainfall in central China’s Henan July 23, 2021
- Billionaires Fight to Privatize & Monopolize Space Infrastructure as Earth Burns & Workers Organize July 23, 2021
- “All We Can Save”: As Climate Disasters Wreck Planet, Women Leaders Are Key to Solving the C risis July 23, 2021
- How America Got Divorced from Reality: Christian Utopias, Anti-Elitism, Media Circus | Kurt Andersen July 22, 2021
- ‘Dangerous’: Former Fox News Correspondent Rips Carlson’s Vaccine Rhetoric July 22, 2021
- Pelosi Won’t Allow Jan. 6th Committee To ‘Turn Into A Circus Act’ July 22, 2021
- Explaining Critical Race Theory July 22, 2021
- Changhua Wu on extreme weather July 22, 2021
- Ursula Burns: We Live in a Society Where the Rules Are Made by White Men | Amanpour and Company July 22, 2021
- Cai Yong on China’s Three-Child Policy July 22, 2021
- Out of the Mountains｜Episode 1: The Way Out July 22, 2021
- Fox News Backtracks As Covid-19 Surges July 22, 2021
- Wildfires rage in U.S. as officials discuss solutions to extreme heat July 22, 2021
- Doctors warn of ‘unstable’ situation as Tunisia battles virus surge July 22, 2021
- NIH Director: ‘If You’re Unvaccinated, This Virus Is Looking For You’ July 22, 2021
- Liz Cheney: GOP leader Kevin McCarthy seeking to block real Jan. 6 investigation July 21, 2021
- Trump Swamp: A Look Back At The Criminals Around Trump July 21, 2021
- We Can Do This Podcast: Healing Through Gardening with Dr. Vandana Shiva July 21, 2021
- Vandana Shiva and the Hubris of Messing With Nature July 21, 2021
- Climate Change | Extreme Weather Is ‘New Normal’ Thanks To Decades Of Climate Inaction July 21, 2021
- Billionaires are misusing words astronaut and space July 21, 2021
- Climate Change Workshop: Welcome and Talk The Challenges of Generation 1 5C July 21, 2021
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
Health Dangers From Monsanto’s Roundup by Jeffrey M. Smith
Studies show how a NON-GMO Organic Diet helped 3250 people recover from 28 disorders.
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Iraq’s government is demanding that U.S. troops leave the country in the wake of last week’s drone strike that killed an Iranian general and an Iraqi militia commander. But on Friday, as large-scale protests continued in Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not withdraw. The Washington Post’s Baghdad Bureau Chief Louisa Loveluck joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss
‘We’re from a long line of survivors, We’re gonna make it in the end, Cos we have to do what we have to do, Like they had to do what they had to do.’ (chorus)
Can we rock this song at rallies, and share with friends near and far, to support Australian bushfire survivors and demand global climate & ecological justice?
This is a timely song but it was a work in progress when the bush fires struck and is therefore an imperfect song for imperfect times. Be kind and distribute widely or pass it on to a super singer/band who can rock it to the max! Any copyright profits to climate action and/or bushfire recovery for people, land and animals
Who was the real Harriet Tubman and what did she mean to the people she freed?
Bank of England chief issues climate change warning
The world will face irreversible heating unless firms shift their priorities soon, the outgoing head of the Bank of England has told the BBC.
Mark Carney said the financial sector had begun to curb investment in fossil fuels – but far too slowly.