Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Spillover Warning: How We Can Prevent the Next Pandemic – Yale E360 April 9, 2020
- Outside Of The Spotlight, Coronavirus Spreads Through Rural America | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC April 9, 2020
- Failed US Federal Response To COVID-19 Manifests As International Disaster | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC April 9, 2020
- How Will COVID-19 Shift the World Order? | Amanpour and Company April 9, 2020
- Atmospheric Sciences Webinar Series Part 4 of 8: From the Past Into the Future April 9, 2020
- Republican Strategist Denounces the Party’s Response to COVID-19 | Amanpour and Company April 9, 2020
- When Pandemic Strikes Rural America | Amanpour and Company April 9, 2020
- The Remarkable Research Being Done to Create a COVID-19 Vaccine | Amanpour and Company April 9, 2020
- Why Are Black Americans Hit Harder by Coronavirus? | Amanpour and Company April 9, 2020
- Trump Didn’t Distribute Stockpile Based On States’ Coronavirus Needs April 9, 2020
- Atmospheric Sciences Webinar Series Part 6 of 8: From the Past Into the Future April 9, 2020
- Atmospheric Sciences Webinar Series Part 5 of 8: From the Past Into the Future April 9, 2020
- “Exposing U.S. Racism in a Stark New Way”: COVID-19 Kills Disproportiona te Number of Black Americans April 9, 2020
- Naomi Klein: Sanders “Broke the Spell” of Neoliberalism as Trump Pushes Coronavirus Capitalism April 9, 2020
- Suspending the Campaign, Not the Movement: Sanders Pulls Out of 2020 Race But Will Stay on Ballot April 9, 2020
- Noam Chomsky: Bernie Sanders Campaign Didn’t Fail. It Energized Millions & Shifted U .S. Politics April 9, 2020
- Virtual field trip: Marshall’s Beach, Plate Boundary Fault April 9, 2020
- Virtual field trip: San Francisco Bay History, Marin Headlands April 9, 2020
- Atmospheric Sciences Webinar Series Part 3 of 8: From the Past Into the Future April 9, 2020
- U.K. Prime Minister Boris Johnson Moved Out Of Intensive Care | MSNBC April 9, 2020
- WHO Chief: ‘Please Don’t Politicize This Virus’ | NBC News April 9, 2020
- Trump Says He Downplayed Coronavirus Because He’s America’s Cheerleader | The 11th Hour | MSNBC April 8, 2020
- Bernie Sanders ends presidential campaign April 8, 2020
- Sanders’s dropout speech, in 3 minutes April 8, 2020
- Bernie Sanders is out. Will his movement persist? April 8, 2020
- WHO: Don’t politicize virus or ‘we will have many more body bags’ April 8, 2020
- Archive Clip: JFK at Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962 – “We choose to go to the Moon” April 8, 2020
- Could you be arrested for planting flowers in your street? April 8, 2020
- Yale University Explains Why Its Art History Survey Course Was Eliminated – Artforum International April 8, 2020
- Goldberg Variations Complete (J.S. Bach BWV 988), with score, Kimiko Ishizaka piano April 7, 2020
- City Resilience Stories Webinar Series – COVID-19: Coping, Learning & Building Urban Resilience April 7, 2020
- Clean Cities Coalition Network: A National Network of Local Coalitions April 7, 2020
- Amazon “Profiting from This Pandemic” as Warehouse Workers Walk Off Job to D emand Safer Conditions April 7, 2020
- Deaths of Inequality: AOC on Black and Latinx Communities at Epicenter of Epicenter of the Pandemic April 7, 2020
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders & Fight for a Progressive Future April 7, 2020
- How to Prepare for the Trump Recession with Robert Reich April 7, 2020
- Trump Seeks To Help Oil and Gas Industry As Millions Lose Jobs April 7, 2020
- ICLEI April 7, 2020
- Dr. Fauci Addresses Question Of ‘When’ We’ll Return To Normal | Morning Joe | MSNBC April 7, 2020
- The First Arctic Blue Ocean Event: What Computer Simulations and Statistical Trend Analysis Tells Us April 6, 2020
- Wall Street Wins, Again: Bailouts in the Time of Coronavirus | Common Dreams Views April 6, 2020
- ‘A Really Chilling Moment’: Trump Refuses to Allow Dr. Fauci to Answer Question on Dangers of Hydroxychloroquine | Common Dreams News April 6, 2020
- WHO slams ‘racist’ calls for Africa to be vaccine testing ground April 6, 2020
- Minimizing Fear April 6, 2020
- Massachusetts governor gives coronavirus update — April 6, 2020 April 6, 2020
- UK PM Boris Johnson taken to intensive care after health worsens April 6, 2020
- Tyranny comes home: How the ‘boomerang effect’ impacts civilian life in the U.S. | Abigail Blanco April 6, 2020
- New Great Depression looming? Americans buy up firearms April 6, 2020
- Boris Johnson in ICU | Dominic Raab takes over as PM deputy April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus crisis: Boris Johnson moved to intensive care as symptoms worsen – BBC News April 6, 2020
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
Health Dangers From Monsanto’s Roundup by Jeffrey M. Smith
Studies show how a NON-GMO Organic Diet helped 3250 people recover from 28 disorders.
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Iraq’s government is demanding that U.S. troops leave the country in the wake of last week’s drone strike that killed an Iranian general and an Iraqi militia commander. But on Friday, as large-scale protests continued in Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not withdraw. The Washington Post’s Baghdad Bureau Chief Louisa Loveluck joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss
‘We’re from a long line of survivors, We’re gonna make it in the end, Cos we have to do what we have to do, Like they had to do what they had to do.’ (chorus)
Can we rock this song at rallies, and share with friends near and far, to support Australian bushfire survivors and demand global climate & ecological justice?
This is a timely song but it was a work in progress when the bush fires struck and is therefore an imperfect song for imperfect times. Be kind and distribute widely or pass it on to a super singer/band who can rock it to the max! Any copyright profits to climate action and/or bushfire recovery for people, land and animals
Who was the real Harriet Tubman and what did she mean to the people she freed?
Bank of England chief issues climate change warning
The world will face irreversible heating unless firms shift their priorities soon, the outgoing head of the Bank of England has told the BBC.
Mark Carney said the financial sector had begun to curb investment in fossil fuels – but far too slowly.