Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- “People vs. Fossil Fuels”: Over 530 Arrested in Historic Indigenous-Led Climate Protests in D.C. October 15, 2021
- The Nation’s John Nichols: Trump’s Coup Nearly Succeeded. He Will Try Again in 2024 October 15, 2021
- La Palma volcano: How dangerous is it? October 15, 2021
- La Palma Landslide – East Coast Megatsunami Scenario October 15, 2021
- Mike + The Mechanics – The Living Years (Official Video) October 15, 2021
- Some Notes from Life on the Edge: The Geophysical Fate of the Post-Columbian City (Big “Transitions” in Human History) October 15, 2021
- Heatwaves and drought in Europe | DW Documentary October 15, 2021
- UN claims millions more people are hungry October 15, 2021
- La Palma volcano: Massive lava flow pushes over the boundary of evacuated area | DW News October 15, 2021
- Mapping update. La Palma volcano eruption (15th Oct) Todos los mapas de la erupción de La Palma, October 15, 2021
- Geofísico explica la erupción volcánica en La Palma (islas Canarias, Españ a) October 15, 2021
- Since Terrible Explosion Begins (Oct 15) La Palma hit by Largest Earthquake & Possible Tsunami October 14, 2021
- Japan’s 400 Kilometre Tsunami Shield October 14, 2021
- Can We Cool the Planet? | NOVA | PBS October 14, 2021
- Will the Cascadia Earthquake be the Worst Disaster North America’s Ever Seen? | Weathered October 14, 2021
- The Pacific Northwest is due for a Major Earthquake October 13, 2021
- Residents’ Panic Increases (Oct 14) La Palma Volcano Eruption continues with high effusion rates October 13, 2021
- 5 Natural Disasters Waiting To Happen October 13, 2021
- General Stanley McChrystal Sees Parallels Between Jan. 6 and Nazi Germany | Amanpour and Company October 13, 2021
- This Modern FARMING INNOVATION In China Shocks The World October 13, 2021
- World Food Day 2021 – António Guterres (UN Secretary-General) October 13, 2021
- “People vs. Fossil Fuels’’: Winona LaDuke & Mass Protests Call on Biden to Stop Line 3 Pipeline October 13, 2021
- Katrina vanden Heuvel on Nobel Peace Prize Winner Dmitry Muratov’s Fight for Press Freedom in Russia October 13, 2021
- What are the major climate action priorities from the IMF? October 13, 2021
- Will These New Fossil Fuel Projects Make Climate Emergency Unwinnable? (w/John Beard, Jr. ) October 13, 2021
- American Indian tribes: ‘climate change is real’ October 13, 2021
- CBC News: The National | U.S. border reopening, Iqaluit water, Shatner in space October 13, 2021
- Border Incident October 13, 2021
- Abrupt Climate System Disruption Recap: Extreme Weather Around the Planet October 13, 2021
- This Week on #JUSTSOLUTIONS: PPL vs Fossil Fuels with Sharon Lavigne October 13, 2021
- People Vs Fossil Fuels October 13, 2021
- Meet the Democrats Keeping Your Drug Prices High October 13, 2021
- The Yale 5-Year B.A. Program October 13, 2021
- Possible Tsunami (Oct 13) La Palma volcano lava effusion rates, new lava arm at the sea October 12, 2021
- La Palma Volcano Eruption Update; Acidic Danger, New Lava Flows October 12, 2021
- This is what the volcano on La Palma looked like before the eruption – La Palma – Canary Islands October 12, 2021
- Crater COLLAPSES on ‘Aggressive’ Volcano October 12, 2021
- Megatsunami Scenario – La Palma Landslide October 12, 2021
- The Future Tsunami That Could Destroy the US East Coast October 12, 2021
- Climate change: Where we are in seven charts and what you can do to help – BBC News October 12, 2021
- Billions to Boeing as Congress debates cutting social programs October 12, 2021
- America’s Fate: Oligarchy or Autocracy October 12, 2021
- Country houses and the British Empire, 1700–1930 (Studies in Imperialism, 116): St ephanie, Barczewski, Andrew Thompson, John M. MacKenzie October 12, 2021
- National Trust details links to slavery and colonialism at 93 properties – Museums Association October 12, 2021
- Colonialism and historic slavery report | National Trust October 12, 2021
- Colonialism and historic slavery report | National Trust October 12, 2021
- Addressing the Legacy of Slavery and Empire at the National Trust for Scotland October 12, 2021
- Sam Knight, “Home Truth” (Britain’s Idyllic Country Houses Reveal a Darker History) | The New Yorker, August 23, 2021 October 12, 2021
- Harvard scientist: ‘It’s possible we are all Martians’ October 11, 2021
- J.S. Bach: The Church Cantatas, Vol. 28: Ich will den Kreuzstab gerne tragen, BWV 56 October 10, 2021
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
Health Dangers From Monsanto’s Roundup by Jeffrey M. Smith
Studies show how a NON-GMO Organic Diet helped 3250 people recover from 28 disorders.
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Iraq’s government is demanding that U.S. troops leave the country in the wake of last week’s drone strike that killed an Iranian general and an Iraqi militia commander. But on Friday, as large-scale protests continued in Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not withdraw. The Washington Post’s Baghdad Bureau Chief Louisa Loveluck joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss
‘We’re from a long line of survivors, We’re gonna make it in the end, Cos we have to do what we have to do, Like they had to do what they had to do.’ (chorus)
Can we rock this song at rallies, and share with friends near and far, to support Australian bushfire survivors and demand global climate & ecological justice?
This is a timely song but it was a work in progress when the bush fires struck and is therefore an imperfect song for imperfect times. Be kind and distribute widely or pass it on to a super singer/band who can rock it to the max! Any copyright profits to climate action and/or bushfire recovery for people, land and animals
Who was the real Harriet Tubman and what did she mean to the people she freed?
Bank of England chief issues climate change warning
The world will face irreversible heating unless firms shift their priorities soon, the outgoing head of the Bank of England has told the BBC.
Mark Carney said the financial sector had begun to curb investment in fossil fuels – but far too slowly.