Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Collins: Senate Should Not Vote On Ginsburg Replacement Before Election | MSNBC September 19, 2020
- Trump to name US Supreme Court successor to liberal Ginsburg ‘without delay’ September 19, 2020
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg to be immortalized with statue in Brooklyn, NYC September 19, 2020
- Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, The Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800 (Early Modern History: Society and Culture): R. Davis September 19, 2020
- Slavery and Slaving in African History (New Approaches to African History): Sean Stilwell September 19, 2020
- Slavery In Africa: Historical and Anthropological Perspectives September 19, 2020
- Who are the Khoisan? The World’s Oldest Race and the Indigenous South Africans September 19, 2020
- Top Coal Producing Countries September 19, 2020
- His Epic Message Will Make You Want to Save the World | Short Film Showcase September 19, 2020
- Ban Ki-moon: COVID-19 is only one side of challenges faced by UN September 19, 2020
- The lies our culture tells us about what matters — and a better way to live | David Brooks September 19, 2020
- The End of Normal – Conversations with John Doyle of EU Foresight Group September 19, 2020
- PBS Report on the ‘Doomsday Glacier’ September 19, 2020
- Debunking the Myth of the Middle Class | Amanpour and Company September 19, 2020
- We Really Don’t Have Time… – September 19, 2020
- Dear Young People, Don’t Vote in 2020 September 19, 2020
- China’s Journey to Ending Poverty: UN Sustainable Development Goals September 19, 2020
- At Least 37 Million People Have Been Displaced by America’s War on Terror – The New York Times September 18, 2020
- Racism is Profitable | Robert Reich September 18, 2020
- President Donald Trump signs an executive order to promote patriotic education! September 18, 2020
- Trump signs order for ‘patriotic education’ as he rails against ‘warped’ American story September 18, 2020
- What Trump is saying about 1619 Project, teaching U.S. history September 17, 2020
- Ed Yong: On pandemic, Trump reinforced Americans’ worst impulses September 17, 2020
- Brooke’s career high at Oxfam’s Straight Talk summit September 17, 2020
- “Rage” by Bob Woodward goes on sale September 17, 2020
- Ghostly sounds of a vibrating Antarctic Ice Shelf September 17, 2020
- Return to Eden | Regenerative Agriculture Documentary | WORLD PREMIERE September 17, 2020
- THE WEST IS BURNING. GREEN NEW DEAL NOW. (LIVE 8:30PM ET) September 17, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — September 17, 2020 September 17, 2020
- A Crisis Made in America: Yemen on Brink of Famine After U.S. Cuts Aid While Fueling War September 17, 2020
- Daniel Ellsberg Warns U.S. Press Freedom Under Attack in WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange Extradition Case September 17, 2020
- They Came Before Columbus: The African Presence in Ancient America (Journal of African Civilizations): Ivan Van Sertima September 17, 2020
- Why I’m leaving Microsoft September 17, 2020
- Hurricane Sally: More catastrophic rainfall expected after historic storm slams Alabama, Florida September 17, 2020
- Hurricane Sally slams into U.S.Gulf Coast September 17, 2020
- Hurricane Sally brings ‘historic’ flooding to southeastern US September 16, 2020
- BBC World Service – Newshour, Will climate change be a US election issue? September 16, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — September 16, 2020 September 16, 2020
- DiEM25 Coordinating Collective teleconference, September 16, 2020 September 16, 2020
- Virus outbreaks and breakthroughs – BBC World Service – Witness History September 16, 2020
- The Keeling Curve – BBC World Service – Witness History September 16, 2020
- BBC One – Extinction: The Facts September 16, 2020
- The vaccine that saved millions of lives — BBC World Service – Witness History September 16, 2020
- How U.S. government action has fueled the West Coast climate fires September 15, 2020
- Pandemic Profiteering: Amazon Caught Price Gouging as Jeff Bezos’s Wealth Soared to $200 Billion September 15, 2020
- Colonization Made CA a Tinderbox: Why Indigenous Land Stewardship Would Help Combat Climate Fires September 15, 2020
- “Mass Voter Disenfranchisement”: GOP Ramps Up Assault on Voting Rights Across U.S. Ahead of Election September 15, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — September 15, 2020 September 15, 2020
- In Pursuit of History; Edited by H. Richard Dietrich III and Deborah M. Rebuck September 15, 2020
- Hurricane Sally could unleash torrential rain and significant storm surge on Mobile September 15, 2020
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
Health Dangers From Monsanto’s Roundup by Jeffrey M. Smith
Studies show how a NON-GMO Organic Diet helped 3250 people recover from 28 disorders.
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Iraq’s government is demanding that U.S. troops leave the country in the wake of last week’s drone strike that killed an Iranian general and an Iraqi militia commander. But on Friday, as large-scale protests continued in Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not withdraw. The Washington Post’s Baghdad Bureau Chief Louisa Loveluck joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss
‘We’re from a long line of survivors, We’re gonna make it in the end, Cos we have to do what we have to do, Like they had to do what they had to do.’ (chorus)
Can we rock this song at rallies, and share with friends near and far, to support Australian bushfire survivors and demand global climate & ecological justice?
This is a timely song but it was a work in progress when the bush fires struck and is therefore an imperfect song for imperfect times. Be kind and distribute widely or pass it on to a super singer/band who can rock it to the max! Any copyright profits to climate action and/or bushfire recovery for people, land and animals
Who was the real Harriet Tubman and what did she mean to the people she freed?
Bank of England chief issues climate change warning
The world will face irreversible heating unless firms shift their priorities soon, the outgoing head of the Bank of England has told the BBC.
Mark Carney said the financial sector had begun to curb investment in fossil fuels – but far too slowly.