Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Northeast braces for “bomb cyclone” winter storm January 28, 2022
- Justice Breyer’s retirement and the future of SCOTUS January 28, 2022
- Millions Bracing For Dangerous Winter Storm January 28, 2022
- Georgia bracing for arctic air January 28, 2022
- Bridge collapses near Pittsburgh January 28, 2022
- Scituate warning coastal residents ahead of nor’easter January 28, 2022
- New Hampshire Seacoast nor’easter forecast: Blizzard warning for Saturday January 28, 2022
- Video: Historic, impactful blizzard heading toward Massachusetts January 28, 2022
- City of Boston declares snow emergency ahead of storm January 28, 2022
- Tropical Storm Ana Devastates Mozambique, Malawi, Madagascar as Hundreds of Thousands Displaced January 28, 2022
- Storm Ana: heavy floods hit southern Africa after week of torrential rain January 28, 2022
- Florida feels the freeze this weekend January 28, 2022
- Powerful Nor’easter expected to slam East Coast January 28, 2022
- Blizzard and Winter Storm Warnings Issued ahead of monster storm January 28, 2022
- Snow Storm Preparedness – 1/28/22 January 28, 2022
- Dangerous storm approaches the Northeast US January 28, 2022
- Calling a Super Bubble: Front Row With Jeremy Grantham January 28, 2022
- “The Lords of Easy Money”: How the Federal Reserve Enriched Wall Street & Broke the U.S. Economy January 28, 2022
- Stephen Breyer to Retire, Giving Biden Chance to Nominate First Black Woman Supreme Court Justice January 28, 2022
- “Mega” iceberg releases 152 billion tons of fresh water as it melts into the ocean January 28, 2022
- Debate: Global Warming- Krauss, Schrag, Molina vs Lindzen, Lowson, Happer- CDI 2017 January 27, 2022
- Office hours with Professor Noam Chomsky (Dec. 2021) January 27, 2022
- SANDRA POSTEL: The #1 Water Problem in the United States January 27, 2022
- Restoring Flows to Depleted Ecosystems | Breakthrough January 27, 2022
- Sandra Postel: Troubled Waters | Nat Geo Live January 27, 2022
- SANDRA POSTEL: Why Water Means Everything to Me January 27, 2022
- TEDxMidAtalntic 2010 – Sandra Postel 11/5/10 January 27, 2022
- Sandra Postel “Replenish: The Virtuous Cycle of Water and Prosperity” January 27, 2022
- Sandra Postel: A vision for fresh water, forever January 27, 2022
- Maude Barlow conversation on Fracking and Water January 26, 2022
- Maude Barlow, “The Global Water Crisis” Or What’s Missing California January 26, 2022
- Leasing the Rain January 26, 2022
- Water Rising – Full Documentary January 26, 2022
- Maude Barlow – The Council of Canadians & the World Water Crisis January 26, 2022
- American Autumn: An Occudoc January 26, 2022
- Hominid Exceptionalism and the Intrinsic Limit of Human Power in Earth’s Ecosystem January 26, 2022
- Sustainable Water Management (SWM) Program – Tufts University January 25, 2022
- David Attenborough on His Decades-Long Career | Natural History Masterclass January 25, 2022
- Chris Hedges: Mass politics must be rooted in class struggle January 25, 2022
- Post COP26: successes, lessons learnt & what… | Oxford Martin School January 25, 2022
- The East India Company, 1600–1858: A Short History with Documents (Passages: Key Moments in History): Ian Barrow January 25, 2022
- Captives as Commodities: The Transatlantic Slave Trade: Lisa Lindsay January 25, 2022
- Merchants: The Community That Shaped England’s Trade and Empire, 1550-1650: Edmond Smith January 25, 2022
- The Anarchy: The East India Company, Corporate Violence, and the Pillage of an Empire: William Dalrymple January 25, 2022
- Local Heroes on Global Issues: Fighting for Climate Information and Common Sense January 25, 2022
- The Future of Water with Peter Gleick January 25, 2022
- Themes – World Water Atlas January 25, 2022
- Water’s Promise January 25, 2022
- Histoire des Baoulés January 25, 2022
- India’s Water Revolution #1: Solving the Crisis in 45 days with the Paani Foundation January 25, 2022
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
Health Dangers From Monsanto’s Roundup by Jeffrey M. Smith
Studies show how a NON-GMO Organic Diet helped 3250 people recover from 28 disorders.
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Iraq’s government is demanding that U.S. troops leave the country in the wake of last week’s drone strike that killed an Iranian general and an Iraqi militia commander. But on Friday, as large-scale protests continued in Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not withdraw. The Washington Post’s Baghdad Bureau Chief Louisa Loveluck joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss
‘We’re from a long line of survivors, We’re gonna make it in the end, Cos we have to do what we have to do, Like they had to do what they had to do.’ (chorus)
Can we rock this song at rallies, and share with friends near and far, to support Australian bushfire survivors and demand global climate & ecological justice?
This is a timely song but it was a work in progress when the bush fires struck and is therefore an imperfect song for imperfect times. Be kind and distribute widely or pass it on to a super singer/band who can rock it to the max! Any copyright profits to climate action and/or bushfire recovery for people, land and animals
Who was the real Harriet Tubman and what did she mean to the people she freed?
Bank of England chief issues climate change warning
The world will face irreversible heating unless firms shift their priorities soon, the outgoing head of the Bank of England has told the BBC.
Mark Carney said the financial sector had begun to curb investment in fossil fuels – but far too slowly.