Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Trump Coup Nightmare: See The Moment Fox News Turns Amidst ‘Devastating’ Smoking Gun June 30, 2022
- UNICEF: ‘Children are facing cascading crises around the world’ • FRANCE 24 English June 29, 2022
- In the Black Fantastic: London art show addresses racial injustice June 29, 2022
- Noam Chomsky on Propaganda Models June 29, 2022
- The Center for the Study of Slavery & Justice – CSSJ | Brown University June 28, 2022
- 2022 UN Ocean Conference | United Nations June 27, 2022
- UN head declares ‘ocean emergency’ as global leaders gather in Lisbon | Oceans | The Guardian June 27, 2022
- Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Address | Harvard Class Day 2022 June 27, 2022
- CIA Officer Exposes Secret Wars: “The CIA Is Running 50 Covert Actions and 13 Big Ones” (1986) June 27, 2022
- We are Zama Zama – BBC Africa Eye documentary June 27, 2022
- Sierra Club’s 2030 Strategic Vision June 27, 2022
- World faces ‘ocean emergency’, UN warns, as activists urge action June 27, 2022
- Russia’s war in Ukraine: A chance or a setback for the climate? | DW Interview June 27, 2022
- Indian Slave Trade in the Colonial South (2014) June 27, 2022
- Ukraine war’s latest victim? The fight against climate change. – The Boston Globe June 27, 2022
- What impact has the coronavirus pandemic had on the environment? | COVID-19 Special June 26, 2022
- Climate Justice: Hope, Resilience, and the Fight for a Sustainable Future: Mary Robinson June 26, 2022
- Climate Restoration: The Only Future That Will Sustain the Human Race: Peter Fiekowsky, Carole Douglis June 26, 2022
- 9/11, False Flags, and Black Ops: America’s Growing Conspiracy Theorist Underground (2012) June 25, 2022
- GLOBALink | BRICS cooperation injecting impetus into global development June 25, 2022
- Top DOJ Staff Threatened Mass Resignation as Trump Weighed Naming Jeff Clark AG to Overturn Election June 25, 2022
- “Pure Insanity”: Trump Pushed DOJ to Chase Absurd Conspiracy Theories to Overturn 2020 Election June 25, 2022
- DOJ Eyes Trump After Feds Raid Trump Ally, Seize Phones June 25, 2022
- Radical Supreme Court Guts State Gun Laws & Right to Remain Silent Under Arrest June 25, 2022
- HEAT WAVES, A Deadly Threat June 24, 2022
- Southern Slavery, Unsanitized | The Daily 360 | The Whitney Plantation June 24, 2022
- 35th Portier Lecture: “White Trash: The 400-Year History of Class in America” June 24, 2022
- Damning: Jan. 6 Probe Reveals Trump Was Directly Involved In Fake Electors Plot June 24, 2022
- Katyal: Trump’s Treatment Of The Doj Akin To A ‘Third-rate Dictator’ June 24, 2022
- Former WH aide lists congressional members who asked for pardon | USA TODAY June 24, 2022
- US election officials detail Trump voters’ death threats – BBC News June 24, 2022
- Melber: January 6 Hearings Show Trump Pushing Voter Fraud Even As He Complained About It June 24, 2022
- HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES Volume 3 June 24, 2022
- History of the United States Volume 1: Colonial Period June 24, 2022
- WATCH: Former Justice Department official said Trump asked him to call 2020 election ‘corrupt ’ June 23, 2022
- Every Step Trump Took to Oversee the ‘Big Lie,’ Told by Liz Cheney June 23, 2022
- The Betrayal of American Democracy: America’s Political Parties, Unions & the Media No Longer Work June 23, 2022
- SDG Roundtable: Fireside chat with Prime Minister Mia Mottley | United Nations June 23, 2022
- Permaculture Botanical Garden Makes Sustainable Food Systems Profitable June 23, 2022
- In the Shadow of Green Man: Reginaldo Haslett-Marroquin, Per Andreassen June 23, 2022
- James Stock looks ahead – Harvard Gazette June 23, 2022
- $200M gift to fund Harvard climate crisis institute – Harvard Gazette June 23, 2022
- Why Liberal Billionaires Can’t Save Us June 22, 2022
- Richard Nixon on the 1953 Coup in Iran: Eisenhower “Is Criticized for the CIA’s Role In It” (1991) June 20, 2022
- Belgium returns Lumumba tooth to relatives • FRANCE 24 English June 20, 2022
- Is a Recession Inevitable? Or Is the Fed Causing One Unnecessarily? – Robert Reich on CNN June 20, 2022
- “No Atonement, No Repair”: Nikole Hannah-Jones Calls for Slavery Reparations in Speech to U.N. June 20, 2022
- Harvard’s Deep Ties to Slavery: Report Shows It Profited, Then Tried to Erase History of Complicity June 20, 2022
- Juneteenth Special: Historian Clint Smith on Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America June 20, 2022
- The U.S. Towns Created as Safe Spaces for Black Americans June 20, 2022
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
Health Dangers From Monsanto’s Roundup by Jeffrey M. Smith
Studies show how a NON-GMO Organic Diet helped 3250 people recover from 28 disorders.
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Iraq’s government is demanding that U.S. troops leave the country in the wake of last week’s drone strike that killed an Iranian general and an Iraqi militia commander. But on Friday, as large-scale protests continued in Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not withdraw. The Washington Post’s Baghdad Bureau Chief Louisa Loveluck joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss
‘We’re from a long line of survivors, We’re gonna make it in the end, Cos we have to do what we have to do, Like they had to do what they had to do.’ (chorus)
Can we rock this song at rallies, and share with friends near and far, to support Australian bushfire survivors and demand global climate & ecological justice?
This is a timely song but it was a work in progress when the bush fires struck and is therefore an imperfect song for imperfect times. Be kind and distribute widely or pass it on to a super singer/band who can rock it to the max! Any copyright profits to climate action and/or bushfire recovery for people, land and animals
Who was the real Harriet Tubman and what did she mean to the people she freed?
Bank of England chief issues climate change warning
The world will face irreversible heating unless firms shift their priorities soon, the outgoing head of the Bank of England has told the BBC.
Mark Carney said the financial sector had begun to curb investment in fossil fuels – but far too slowly.