Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- U.S. & World Mark Record Number of New COVID-19 Cases,Jul 13, 2020 July 13, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — July 13, 2020 July 13, 2020
- U.S. Response to COVID-19 Among ‘Worst in the World’ | NowThis July 13, 2020
- President Trump has made more than 20,000 false or misleading claims | Fact Checker July 13, 2020
- Discuss the New Coronavirus Response Solution July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Maps, Solutions & Resources – ESRI July 13, 2020
- Washington NFL Team To Retire Its Name Today | Morning Joe | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus: no return to normal ‘for the foreseeable future’, says WHO July 13, 2020
- Prof Chris Dye & Prof David Heymann: Preventing and controlling pandemics: from SARS to COVID-19 July 13, 2020
- Disease surge out of control in some US states July 13, 2020
- Release of updated COVID-19 Global Humanitarian Response Plan (7 May 2020) July 13, 2020
- Launch of the State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2020 (SOFI) July 13, 2020
- Republican Ad Shreds Trump Supporters’ Use Of Confederate Flag July 13, 2020
- Republican Voters Against Trump Ad Uses Reagan’s Words | NowThis July 13, 2020
- One Day July 13, 2020
- Houston Doctor Says Coronavirus Situation Is ‘Dire’ | Morning Joe | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- World Health Organization Holds Coronavirus Briefing | LIVE | NowThis July 13, 2020
- WATCH LIVE: The World Health Organization holds news conference on novel coronavirus July 13, 2020
- An Introduction to Some Resources to Track and Examine the Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic in Africa | EV&N 352 | CCTV July 13, 2020
- Trump’s Attempted Campaign Reboot Hits Another Snag | Morning Joe | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- Why scientists are so worried about this glacier July 13, 2020
- XR America & Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel July 13, 2020
- Chris Hedges: Seeing Through Faux-Solidarity Performance Stunts Of Police Politicians & Corporations July 13, 2020
- Let’s not beat about the bush: Climate, Globalisation, and the State | Extinction Rebellion UK July 13, 2020
- Trump Cancels Rally Over Fear Of Tropical Storm Fay | NowThis July 13, 2020
- WE WANT TO LIVE | UK REBELLION | 1st September 2020 | Extinction Rebellion July 13, 2020
- The Language of Protest | Open University | Extinction Rebellion UK July 13, 2020
- Clare Farrell | No Fashion on a Dead Planet | Extinction Rebellion UK July 13, 2020
- Rift between Trump and Dr. Fauci goes back to April July 13, 2020
- As Virus Surges, WH Seeks To Discredit Dr. Fauci | Morning Joe | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- White House Works To Discredit Dr. Fauci As Coronavirus Surges in U.S. | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- A journey through 30 years supporting the struggle for food sovereignty July 13, 2020
- GRAINvideo – YouTube July 13, 2020
- BBC World Service – The Documentary, Summer with Greta July 13, 2020
- Crisis in the Red Zone: The Story of the Deadliest Ebola Outbreak in History, and of the Outbreaks to Come July 13, 2020
- A year after outbreak, Ebola has killed hundreds in the DRC | PBS NewsHour Weekend July 13, 2020
- Reparations and the Wealth Gap – Open Source with Christopher Lydon July 13, 2020
- Investigating how the COVID-19 virus jumped from animals to humans July 12, 2020
- Wolff Responds: When Systems Implodes July 12, 2020
- Health Officials Confirm Trump’s Tulsa Rally Contributed To Spike In Covid 19 Cases July 12, 2020
- Karan Menon Explains Voter Suppression in Less Than 1 Minute | NowThis July 12, 2020
- The ivory trade – exploiting elephants and mammoths | DW Documentary July 12, 2020
- Wolff Responds: Unsafe Schools, Another System Failure July 12, 2020
- Chicago World’s Fair 1893 photographs Souvenir book portfolio profusely illustrated July 12, 2020
- China’s largest freshwater lake sees record water rise July 12, 2020
- New climate predictions assess global temperatures in coming five years – English – July 2020 July 12, 2020
- New climate predictions assess global temperatures in coming five years | World Meteorological Organization July 12, 2020
- Climate change: Global temperatures could exceed crucial 1.5 C target in the next five years – CNN July 12, 2020
- Cyprus is witness to global warming – Financial Mirror July 11, 2020
- Coronavirus: A Weekly Report from NPR News | WAMU July 11, 2020
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
Health Dangers From Monsanto’s Roundup by Jeffrey M. Smith
Studies show how a NON-GMO Organic Diet helped 3250 people recover from 28 disorders.
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Iraq’s government is demanding that U.S. troops leave the country in the wake of last week’s drone strike that killed an Iranian general and an Iraqi militia commander. But on Friday, as large-scale protests continued in Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not withdraw. The Washington Post’s Baghdad Bureau Chief Louisa Loveluck joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss
‘We’re from a long line of survivors, We’re gonna make it in the end, Cos we have to do what we have to do, Like they had to do what they had to do.’ (chorus)
Can we rock this song at rallies, and share with friends near and far, to support Australian bushfire survivors and demand global climate & ecological justice?
This is a timely song but it was a work in progress when the bush fires struck and is therefore an imperfect song for imperfect times. Be kind and distribute widely or pass it on to a super singer/band who can rock it to the max! Any copyright profits to climate action and/or bushfire recovery for people, land and animals
Who was the real Harriet Tubman and what did she mean to the people she freed?
Bank of England chief issues climate change warning
The world will face irreversible heating unless firms shift their priorities soon, the outgoing head of the Bank of England has told the BBC.
Mark Carney said the financial sector had begun to curb investment in fossil fuels – but far too slowly.