Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Accelerating Building Decarbonization: A White House Roundtable with Government & Industry May 17, 2021
- Gaza Journalist: Israel Is Deliberately Targeting the Media by Bombing AP & Al Jazeera Offices May 17, 2021
- THE BAD-ASS LIBRARIANS OF TIMBUKTU May 17, 2021
- Bingham Lecture 2020 with Professor Timothy Endicott May 17, 2021
- United Natures (documentary 2013) permaculture, wild law, ecocide, earth rights May 16, 2021
- Gravitas: Genetically modified mosquitoes arrive in Florida May 16, 2021
- The Irrefutable Studies That Show How Pesticides Can Harm You – By Author Andre Leu May 16, 2021
- Pope Francis calls for an end to ‘hatred and vendetta’ in the Middle East and holds mass for Myanmar May 16, 2021
- Bombings reach a level ‘never felt before’ in Gaza, Israel May 16, 2021
- Beware of the Lumber Truthers – Crazy Alert! May 16, 2021
- How tax laws disadvantage Black Americans but subsidize white Americans May 16, 2021
- David Suzuki on why climate change is a bigger threat than COVID-19 May 16, 2021
- Net Zero Is A Trap | Professor Wolfgang Knorr May 16, 2021
- Self-Reinforcing Feedback Loop #14, Climate-Change Summary, guymcpherson.com May 16, 2021
- Why Humans Rule The World | Yuval Noah Harari May 16, 2021
- Why People Hurt People | Chris Hedges – YouTube May 16, 2021
- Unravelling China’s “sinister plan” to “unleash coronavirus” May 15, 2021
- Leaked Video: Right-Wing Group Brags About Drafting GOP Anti-Voter Bills May 15, 2021
- Dramatic migrant rescue as UN warns of rising deaths in Mediterranean and North Atlantic – BBC News May 14, 2021
- Jamal Simmons: Black Leadership is Stalled at 4% | Amanpour and Company May 13, 2021
- Investing in a Boston Harbor Coastal Resiliency Layered Defense System – Funding Options May 13, 2021
- Gravitas: Scientists inject human cells into Monkey’s embryo May 13, 2021
- Ben Santer: Climate Red Team v Blue Team – 2014 May 13, 2021
- How Epidemics End: Lorenz Von Seidlein and Epidemiology May 12, 2021
- How Epidemics End: Albert Giubilini and Pandemic Ethics May 12, 2021
- WATCH LIVE: House Foreign Affairs committee holds hearing on climate change with envoy John Kerry May 12, 2021
- Chris Hedges warns Americans ‘don’t be fooled’ by Biden May 11, 2021
- Yale Africa Initiative May 11, 2021
- 1. Introduction – Paul Fry May 11, 2021
- Americans Were Furious In 1968 May 11, 2021
- The Next System Project May 11, 2021
- We Must Expand Democracy May 11, 2021
- Bill And Melinda Gates Divorce Reportedly Linked To Jeffrey Epstein Connection | TODAY May 11, 2021
- Niall Ferguson on Doom, Disaster and Democracy | Amanpour and Company May 11, 2021
- COSMIC DISASTER | CIA: Classified May 11, 2021
- Sun Erupts at Earth, Comet, Currents, No-Field Physics | S0 News May.10.2021 May 11, 2021
- CLIMATE FORCING | Our Future is Cold May 11, 2021
- Baby Orangutan Bursts Into Tears On The Climbing Ropes | Meet The Orangutans – YouTube May 11, 2021
- Gorilla Bonds With New Mother And Baby At Boston Zoo May 11, 2021
- #Breaking: Liz Cheney speaks on house floor ahead of leadership vote May 11, 2021
- “Ethnic Cleansing”: Amid Protests of Palestinian Evictions in Jerusalem, Israel Raids Al-Aqs a Mosque May 11, 2021
- Israel Kills Dozens in Gaza While Imposing “Constant War” on Palestinian Residents of Jerusa lem May 11, 2021
- Katy Milkman with Charles Duhigg: The Science of Change May 11, 2021
- PROGREEN, the Global Partnership for Sustainable and Resilient Landscapes May 11, 2021
- Tigray risks starvation as ‘anti-farming campaign’ underway claims official – Eye on Africa May 11, 2021
- Why 99% of ocean plastic pollution is “missing” May 11, 2021
- Sir Drummond Bone on the Life and Poetry of Lord Byron:Master of Balliol College, Oxford May 11, 2021
- Special Supernumerary Fellow of Balliol College of Oxford University – András Schiff: Bach – Partita No.1 in B flat major, BWV 825 III. Corrente May 11, 2021
- Bozeman, Montana: Efforts to Prop Up Coal Will Fail | Climate Denial Crock of the Week May 11, 2021
- The Heat: Oliver Stone on history of U.S. intervention May 11, 2021
Daily Archives: January 11, 2020
Health Dangers From Monsanto’s Roundup by Jeffrey M. Smith
Studies show how a NON-GMO Organic Diet helped 3250 people recover from 28 disorders.
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Iraq’s government is demanding that U.S. troops leave the country in the wake of last week’s drone strike that killed an Iranian general and an Iraqi militia commander. But on Friday, as large-scale protests continued in Iran, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the U.S. would not withdraw. The Washington Post’s Baghdad Bureau Chief Louisa Loveluck joins Hari Sreenivasan to discuss
‘We’re from a long line of survivors, We’re gonna make it in the end, Cos we have to do what we have to do, Like they had to do what they had to do.’ (chorus)
Can we rock this song at rallies, and share with friends near and far, to support Australian bushfire survivors and demand global climate & ecological justice?
This is a timely song but it was a work in progress when the bush fires struck and is therefore an imperfect song for imperfect times. Be kind and distribute widely or pass it on to a super singer/band who can rock it to the max! Any copyright profits to climate action and/or bushfire recovery for people, land and animals
Who was the real Harriet Tubman and what did she mean to the people she freed?
Bank of England chief issues climate change warning
The world will face irreversible heating unless firms shift their priorities soon, the outgoing head of the Bank of England has told the BBC.
Mark Carney said the financial sector had begun to curb investment in fossil fuels – but far too slowly.