Published on Jan 1, 2019
Cheney’s support for pro-industry “regulators” created massive damage to America – says Larry Wilkerson, depicted in the film VICE and former Chief of Staff to Sec. State Colin Powell – a REPLAY of a 2010 interview by Paul Jay.
- Wilkerson’s Real “Vice” – Cheney Moved GOP to Far Right (4/4)
- Wilkerson’s Real “Vice” – Cheney’s Cold War and Regime Change (3/4)
- Wilkerson on the Real “Vice” Cheney – (1/4)
- The Co-Presidency of Bush and Cheney (Stanford Politics and Policy) : Shirley Anne Warshaw
- Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- “On our watch,” Yale ’68, the world was hijacked.
- Some observations on image, reality, and the distortion of institutions and truth under the Cheney-Bush administrations (…and ever since).
- The Yale Class of 1968 – Marked by Memories of Pain and Suffering
- The Tragic Legacy of The Class of 1968: Carbon Fuels, Catabolic Climate Collapse and the Future of the Human Prospect
- VICE Official Trailer (2018) Christian Bale, Amy Adams Movie