Published on Jan 3, 2019
In 2005, the Iraq War debacle weakens Cheney’s influence in the White House, but in and out of office, he continued to help create conditions for far-right control of the Republican Party – says Larry Wilkerson, depicted in the film VICE and former Chief of Staff to Sec. State Colin Powell – a REPLAY of a 2010 interview by Paul Jay
- Wilkerson’s Real “Vice” – Cheney’s Cold War and Regime Change (3/4)
- Wilkerson on the Real “Vice” – Cheney’s BP Disaster (2/4)
- Wilkerson on the Real “Vice” Cheney – (1/4)
- The Co-Presidency of Bush and Cheney (Stanford Politics and Policy) : Shirley Anne Warshaw
- Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- “On our watch,” Yale ’68, the world was hijacked.
- Some observations on image, reality, and the distortion of institutions and truth under the Cheney-Bush administrations (…and ever since).
- The Yale Class of 1968 – Marked by Memories of Pain and Suffering
- The Tragic Legacy of The Class of 1968: Carbon Fuels, Catabolic Climate Collapse and the Future of the Human Prospect
- VICE Official Trailer (2018) Christian Bale, Amy Adams Movie