Oct 9, 2020
The upcoming election will determine the country’s response to the climate crisis. The issues of fracking, emissions, and energy demand are of particular interest to Daniel Yergin, who has served as an advisor on energy in the last four administrations. His latest book examines how energy shapes America’s position in the world, as he explains to Walter Isaacson. Originally aired on October 9, 2020.
- Oil & Water + Agriculture = ?
- Should The U.S. Ban Fracking?
- Fracking & Fresh Water: Can the Public Survive the Myopia of Corporations in a Changing Climate?
- Fracking the Future
- Shale cowboys: fracking under Trump | VPRO Documentary | 2017
- The Tragic Legacy of The Class of 1968: Carbon Fuels, Catabolic Collapse and the Human Prospect