2nacheki Feb 7, 2023
In this video, we’ll explore how the West is pushing experimental GMO food aid on Africa. This food aid is intended to help African countries overcome famine, but some are concerned that it may be harmful to the population.
Chapter 1: 0:00 Intro
Chapter 2: 0:01 The Dangers of GM Crops in Africa
Chapter 3: 0:34 GM Crops & the Biotech Industry
Chapter 4: 1:20 Proponents of GM in Africa
Chapter 5: 2:01 GM and the African Agricultural Community
Chapter 6: 3:24 The Negative Impacts of GM Crops in Africa
Chapter 7: 6:19 Africa is Watching
Africa is Watching How the West is Pushing Experimental GMO Food Aid on Africa https://youtu.be/jNshpHnqPGk
Please share this video if you’re interested in learning more about this issue, and whether you think the food aid is a good idea or not. We want to hear your thoughts!
- The “Green Revolution:” Its Essence, Achievements & Aftermath
- Some Troubling Chapters in The Political Ecology & History of West African Agriculture
- Vandana Shiva Calls War On Bill Gates || Valhalla Movement Network
- ‘Bill Gates is continuing the work of Monsanto’, Vandana Shiva tells FRANCE 24
- Balliol Notes, Balliol College, Oxford