The Open Restitution Project is an Africa-led project seeking to open up access to information on the restitution of African material culture and human ancestors, to empower all stakeholders involved to make knowledge-based decisions.
* * * *
- Sources on the Looted Bronze from Nigeria
- France sets deadline to return 26 objects to Benin by 2021
- Recovering a Looted Past: “Repatriating” African History – Digitizing Historical Maps, Images & Artifacts to Enhance Global Collaborative Research & Understanding
- The Africa Map Circle – Introduction & Digital Resource Directory
- The African Historical Graphics Archive
* * *