Delegates from a 160 countries meeting in Uruguay have ended their first round of talks aimed at creating a new UN treaty on plastic pollution. EU members and Switzerland argue efforts to tackle pollution should include mandatory cuts to global plastic production. But the United States and Saudi Arabia, home to the top petrochemical and plastics companies, say the targets should be voluntary and country-led.
- Earth Day & Class Reunions: What Do We Choose to Celebrate? What Do We Prefer to Ignore? What Will Be Our “Class Legacy” to Future Generations?
- The Yale Class of 1968 – Marked by Memories of Pain and Suffering
- Fifty years on…What ever happened to the “Class of 1968?”
- The Tragic Legacy of The Class of 1968: Carbon Fuels, Catabolic Climate Collapse and the Future of the Human Prospect
- Splendor and Wisdom – The Reverend William Sloane Coffin, Jr. & the Yale Class of 1968
- Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- Bill McKibben | How the Iconic 1968 Earthrise Photo Changed Our Relationship to the Planet