In a special edition from San Francisco, Stephen Sackur speaks to billionaire tech investor David Friedberg. He’s convinced science and technology can fix the world’s biggest challenges – climate, sustainable food, and energy production. But will we use our knowledge wisely?
Harvard – Solar Geoengineering Research Program
- The Peril and Promise of Solar Geoengineering | David Keith | Harvard Museum of Natural History
- European Forum Alpbach | Harvard’s Solar Geoengineering Research Program
- Planetary Designs: Historical Perspectives on the Intersection of Geoengineering and Terraforming | Harvard’s Solar Geoengineering Research Program
- Harvard’s Solar Geoengineering Research Program
- Criticism of Harvard’s Geoengineering Program
- Professor David Keith Admits Many Thousands will Die from Harvard Solar Geoengineering Program 2018
- Harvard’s Solar Geoengineering Research Program Launches Spring 2017
- Harvard’s David Keith on The Risks of Solar Geoengineering
- Harvard pushing ‘Solar GeoEngineering 2017’ Chemtrails coordinated by Nato?
as well as:
- Dimming the Sun to Cool the Planet Is a Desperate Idea, Yet We’re Inching Toward It | The New Yorker
- ‘Bill Gates is continuing the work of Monsanto’, Vandana Shiva tells FRANCE 24
- The Greenhouse Gas No One’s Talking About: Nitrous Oxide on Farms, Explained | Civil Eats
- BBC World Service – The Climate Question, Can we feed the world without using chemical fertilisers?
- The Fatal Consequences of a Misplaced Metaphor: Agriculture Industry and Infinite Growth
- “The “Green Revolution:” Its Essence, Achievements & Aftermath”
- “The Truth about the Green Revolution,” contribution to GTI Forum “Technology and the Future,” Great Transition Initiative (February 2022).
- The Malthus Insight and the Global Limits of “Green Revolution” Food Production
As well as:
* * *