- The “Green Revolution:” Its Essence, Achievements & Aftermath
- Some Troubling Chapters in The Political Ecology & History of West African Agriculture
- Richard Manning – Interview
Interview of Richard Manning for the documentary “What a way to go – life at the end of empire” from Timothy S. Bennett. Mr. Manning’s account of the context and outcome of Dr. Borlaug’s work raises some very disturbing problems about the long-term impact of the “Green Revolution.”
- Jeffrey Sachs’ speech at the UN Food Systems Pre-Summit (full speech)
- “Just take the case of agriculture…”
- “No Soil. No Growing Seasons. Just Add Water and Technology:” The Recent Evolution & Tragic Trajectory of the World Food System
- “The Truth about the Green Revolution,” contribution to GTI Forum “Technology and the Future,” Great Transition Initiative (February 2022).
- Billionaire Hydroponics, Expanding World Hunger & The Tragic Future Trajectory of Global Food System
- Ignorance, Arrogance, Overshoot & Collapse: The Destructive Power of Enduing Myths In Collapsing Civilizations
- Overcoming the Multiple Legacies of European Colonialism: Can The West Survive Its Most Cherished Historical Myths?
- Misplaced Metaphors in the Anthropocene: Beware of the Devastating Power of Cultural Clichés & Misconstrued Metaphors on a Small Planet
- The Vulnerability of the Global Food System and the Strategies Needed for a Sustainable “Recovery”