Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- China starts harvest season with driverless harvesters May 28, 2022
- Biden Says U.S. Will Defend Taiwan as China Accuses U.S. of Forming “ Indo-Pacific Version of NATO” May 28, 2022
- The Rise And Fall Of Russian Oligarchs | Rise And Fall May 27, 2022
- Behind the Myth of Thomas Jefferson: His Real Views on Race and Liberty – French Revolution (1996) May 27, 2022
- New Zealand and California sign climate agreement May 27, 2022
- Losing Livable Planet IPCC AR6 WG2 May 27, 2022
- Bloomberg Surveillance in Davos 05/26/2022: Gloomy Outlook May 27, 2022
- Biden Says U.S. Will Defend Taiwan as China Accuses U.S. of Forming “Indo-Pacific Version of NATO ” May 27, 2022
- Debt, Coups & Colonialism in Haiti: France & U.S. Urged to Pay Reparations for Destroying Nation May 27, 2022
- Fossil Fuels vs. Renewable Energy: Moving Toward Just Transition May 27, 2022
- G7 countries to largely stop generating electricity with fossil fuels by 2035 | DW News May 27, 2022
- Live: Sustaining the growth momentum – A revisit to Chayan Yuese May 25, 2022
- Climate Forward: A feud over fossil fuel money May 25, 2022
- NOAA projects above-average hurricane season, greater U.S. risk – The Washington Post May 25, 2022
- BBC World Service – Newshour, Russian diplomat defects May 25, 2022
- GLOBALink | Chinese-built SGR facilitates cargo transportation in Kenya May 25, 2022
- Finding America: The Arrival of the First Americans May 24, 2022
- A Vision for Food Systems of the Future | Bold Actions For Food as a Force for Good May 24, 2022
- Food Systems Data Digital and Innovation Levers | Sustainable Development Impact Summit May 24, 2022
- Google, Facebook, Amazon – The rise of the mega-corporations | DW Documentary May 24, 2022
- The rise and fall of Pope Benedict XVI | DW Documentary May 24, 2022
- Watch live: How to avert a global food crisis? | World Economic Forum 2022 May 24, 2022
- Bold Actions Opening Plenary – Food Systems Outlook 2022 May 24, 2022
- Davos 2019 – Tackling the Growth Paradox May 24, 2022
- Preparing for the Next Pandemic | Davos | #WEF22 May 24, 2022
- Economic storm looming, leaders warn in Davos May 24, 2022
- Davos: How an elite meeting in the mountains became so divisive May 24, 2022
- Hiroshima: Dropping the Bomb | Nuclear May 24, 2022
- Biden will sacrifice green energy rhetoric to preserve economy, says George Will | On Balance with L May 24, 2022
- Walsh: “The Republican Party Is Not Savable” May 24, 2022
- A Shocking New Look at the 2008 Housing Crisis | Amanpour and Company May 24, 2022
- Ukraine war exacerbated climate change impact, say activists in Davos May 24, 2022
- Water shortages in Pakistan could lead to famine says environmentalist May 24, 2022
- Climate-Driven Heat Waves Increasing Inequality May 24, 2022
- INSIDE Criminology on Trump Featuring Gregg Barak May 24, 2022
- Bellosguardo, a reclusive heiress’ historic home May 24, 2022
- Iraqi citizen planned to kill George W. Bush in Dallas, charged with murder plot, federal documents May 24, 2022
- Soros Says Civilization May Not Survive Russia’s Invasion May 24, 2022
- UN’s World Food Program calls on Elon Musk and other billionaires to solve “global food crisis” May 24, 2022
- Satellite image leads to horrifying conclusion May 24, 2022
- Deep, frigid Antarctic waters move north May 24, 2022
- Biden Says U.S. Will Defend Taiwan as China Accuses U.S. of Forming “Indo-Pacific Version of NATO ” May 24, 2022
- The Entrepreneur Revolution: A global movement to accelerate progress on the SDGs May 24, 2022
- Safeguarding Our Planet and People | Davos | #WEF22 May 24, 2022
- Working Together for Peace May 24, 2022
- Energy Security and the European Green Deal May 24, 2022
- ‘Treat all refugees with the same compassion’ #AJOPINION May 24, 2022
- Pascoe Sabido: Nuclear energy and gas lobbyists need to kept far away from decision makers May 24, 2022
- Lewis Lapham: Can America Survive the Rule of a “Stupified Plutocracy”? May 24, 2022
- Why Do Americans Trust the “Davos Man” to Run the Economy? May 23, 2022
Daily Archives: December 3, 2021
Harvard Divinity School – Sep 19, 2019
Author, activist, and farmer Leah Penniman discusses the movement for food sovereignty and building a food system based on justice, dignity, and abundance for all members of our community. The talk took place at the Center for the Center for the Study of World Religions (CSWR) at Harvard Divinity School on September 17, 2019.
Leah Penniman is a Black Kreyol educator, farmer/peyizan, author, and food justice activist from Soul Fire Farm in Grafton, New York. She has been farming since 1996, and co-founded Soul Fire Farm in 2011 with the mission to end racism in our food system.
Her James Beard award-winning book, Farming While Black, offers the first comprehensive manual for African-heritage people ready to reclaim their rightful place of dignified agency in our food system.
Learn more about Harvard Divinity School and its mission to illuminate, engage, and serve at http://hds.harvard.edu/.
Good evening, everyone. Good evening. Good evening and welcome. Welcome to the Center for the Study of World Religions. My name is Charles Stang. I have the pleasure of serving as the director of this center. It’s a pleasure to welcome you all. I’d also like to welcome those of you who are joining us by Livestream and those of you who are in our event overflow space. Everyone is most welcome.
Some others thanks are in order before we begin. First to the center’s staff for making this event possible. To my colleague, Dan McKanan for first bringing Leah Penniman and the important work of Soul Fire Farm to my attention. And many thanks to you, Leah. For accepting our invitation and for your patience and flexibility as we brought this event to pass.
The Center on Capitalism and Society– Nov 12, 2021
Center on Capitalism and Society at Columbia University 20th Anniversary Conference: Economy Policy and Economic Theory for the Future Session 1 Opening Remarks Jeffrey Sachs, University Professor and Director of the Center for Sustainable Development, Columbia University and President of the UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network November 5-6, 2021
Columbia University Faculty House https://capitalism.columbia.edu
Nature Bats Last – Nov 29, 2021
We appreciate you liking, sharing, subscribing, and joining as a Member of this channel. Join this channel to get access to perks.
University of California Television (UCTV) – Dec 2, 2021
Mushrooms play a crucial role in our natural ecosystem, they have been used medicinally by indigenous cultures for centuries, their nutritional value and hearty fiber make them an excellent meat substitute for chefs, and the mainstream medical community is evaluating psilocybin benefits in combating PTSD, anxiety, addiction, and other conditions. Michelle Ciccarelli Lerach hosts spiritual healer Matthew Alvarado, Mindful Mushrooms owner Ivo Fedak, CEO of M2 Ingredients Jan Hall, Mark Kalia, MD, Gordon Saxe, MD, PhD UCSD, environmental scientist Danielle Stevenson, and co-owner and chef at The Plot and Wrench & Rodent Seabasstropub Davin Waite for a discussion on the amazing impacts of mushrooms. [1/2022] [Show ID: 37279]
Please Note: Knowledge about health and medicine is constantly evolving. This information may become out of date.
More from: Future Thought Leaders (https://www.uctv.tv/future-thought-le…) Explore More Health & Medicine on UCTV (https://www.uctv.tv/health) UCTV features the latest in health and medicine from University of California medical schools. Find the information you need on cancer, transplantation, obesity, disease and much more.