Thom Hartmann Program– Aug 17, 2021
Afghanistan was Trump’s gift to the Taliban, where do we go from here?
- Bush and Rumsfeld meet at Texas ranch
- BUSH/RUMSFELD/FINE JOB
- Why George W. Bush’s Role In Afghanistan Is Being Overlooked
- Bush & Cheney Should Be Charged with War Crimes Says Col. Wilkerson, Former Aide to Colin Powell
The “Class Gift” that keeps on giving…
- Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- “Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be…” (Yogi Berra)
- Graduations & Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- The Yale Class of 1968 – Marked by Memories of Pain and Suffering
- Earth Day & Class Reunions: What Do We Choose to Celebrate? What Do We Prefer to Ignore? What Will Be Our “Class Legacy” to Future Generations?
- Let’s Not Let This War Go Down the Memory Hole Too
- Noam Chomsky – The Crimes of U.S. Presidents
- The Heat: Oliver Stone on history of U.S. intervention
- “On our watch,” Yale ’68, the world was hijacked.
- Hyjacking Catastrophe