MSNBCAug 17, 2021
“Today, it’s easy to point fingers when it comes Afghanistan, and we are seeing a lot of that now,” says Mehdi Hasan. “But let’s not forgot that it all started with the guy who launched the so-called ‘War on Terror:’ George W. Bush.”
- Bush and Rumsfeld meet at Texas ranch
- Kim Iversen: George W. Bush ENSURED War Will NEVER End, Biden USHERS In A.I. Generation Of Warfare
- Bush & Cheney Should Be Charged with War Crimes Says Col. Wilkerson, Former Aide to Colin Powell
The “Class Gift” that keeps on giving…
- Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- “Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be…” (Yogi Berra)
- Graduations & Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- The Yale Class of 1968 – Marked by Memories of Pain and Suffering
- Earth Day & Class Reunions: What Do We Choose to Celebrate? What Do We Prefer to Ignore? What Will Be Our “Class Legacy” to Future Generations?
- Let’s Not Let This War Go Down the Memory Hole Too
- Noam Chomsky – The Crimes of U.S. Presidents
- The Heat: Oliver Stone on history of U.S. intervention
- “On our watch,” Yale ’68, the world was hijacked.
- Hyjacking Catastrophe