Thom Hartmann ProgramAug 16, 2021
America has been lied into too many wars. It’s cost us too much in terms of money, credibility and blood. We must remember the lies. We can’t afford to let this one go down the memory hole, too.
- Bush and Rumsfeld meet at Texas ranch
- Why George W. Bush’s Role In Afghanistan Is Being Overlooked
- Bush & Cheney Should Be Charged with War Crimes Says Col. Wilkerson, Former Aide to Colin Powell
The “Class Gift” that keeps on giving…
- Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- “Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be…” (Yogi Berra)
- Graduations & Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- The Yale Class of 1968 – Marked by Memories of Pain and Suffering
- Earth Day & Class Reunions: What Do We Choose to Celebrate? What Do We Prefer to Ignore? What Will Be Our “Class Legacy” to Future Generations?
- Let’s Not Let This War Go Down the Memory Hole Too
- Noam Chomsky – The Crimes of U.S. Presidents
- The Heat: Oliver Stone on history of U.S. intervention
- “On our watch,” Yale ’68, the world was hijacked.
- Hyjacking Catastrophe