Hindustan Times – Jun 14, 2021
Addressing the media after the G7 summit hosted by the United Kingdom, Joe Biden announced a plan to counter China’s Belt and Road Initiative. The President of the United States of America took potshots at Beijing over its ‘autocratic lack of values’. Biden also announced aid of 100 crore doses of Covid-19 vaccines for needy nations. Watch the full video for more.
See related background information:
- G7 nations fail to reach consensus on how to call out Beijing on human rights abuses | World News
- Europe Refused To Side With Biden To Provoke China!
- G7 Summit: G7 approves global infrastructure plan to combat China | Latest World English News | WION
- China’s Great Belt and Road Economic Initiative
- G7: Biden says democracies in ‘contest with autocrats’ as G7 summit ends
- G7 Nations To Offset China’s Belt & Road Initiative
- What G7’s Plan To Counter China’s Belt And Road Initiative Means For India
- What’s behind the G7’s rival to China’s ‘Belt & Road’ initiative? | Inside Story
- Biden urges unity among G7 leaders with global infrastructure plan to rival China
- G7 rivals China with grand infrastructure plan
- “A New ‘Scramble for Africa:’ The Resistance to Corporate ‘Landgrabbing’ & the AGRA ‘Meta-Narrative’.”
- China and the “New Scramble” for Africa: (What is “new” about this?)