WION – Jun 12, 2021
The second day G7 Summit saw range of actions on China’s growing influence, tensions surrounding post Brexit deal and a road map for the global economic recovery from the COVID pandemic. The Group of Seven will seek to rival China’s multi-trillion-dollar Belt and Road initiative by announcing a global infrastructure plan to help developing nations.
See related background information:
- G7 nations fail to reach consensus on how to call out Beijing on human rights abuses | World News
- Europe Refused To Side With Biden To Provoke China!
- China’s Great Belt and Road Economic Initiative
- G7: Biden says democracies in ‘contest with autocrats’ as G7 summit ends
- Watch: Joe Biden names, shames China after G7; announces plan to counter BRI
- G7 Nations To Offset China’s Belt & Road Initiative
- What G7’s Plan To Counter China’s Belt And Road Initiative Means For India
- What’s behind the G7’s rival to China’s ‘Belt & Road’ initiative? | Inside Story
- Biden urges unity among G7 leaders with global infrastructure plan to rival China
- G7 rivals China with grand infrastructure plan
- “A New ‘Scramble for Africa:’ The Resistance to Corporate ‘Landgrabbing’ & the AGRA ‘Meta-Narrative’.”
- China and the “New Scramble” for Africa: (What is “new” about this?)