Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Explore the River: Bull Trout, Tribal People, and the Jocko River: Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes May 7, 2021
- aay u sqélix͏ʷ – a history of bull trout and the Salish and Pend d’Oreille people by Thompson Smith May 7, 2021
- Going Medieval On White Supremacists | 1A May 6, 2021
- MIT X TAU Series: Africa’s Agricultural Reinvention – MIT Events May 6, 2021
- Gro Intelligence – AI company improving decision-making in climate, food, and agriculture May 6, 2021
- MIT X TAU Series May 6, 2021
- A famous locust organization of the past – OCLALAV May 6, 2021
- Balliol Historic Collections: Slavery in the Age of Revolution – trailer May 6, 2021
- The End of American Exceptionalism May 6, 2021
- Starr Forum: Racing to the Precipice: Global Climate, Political Climate May 6, 2021
- Bernie Sanders Launches Blistering Attack on Mitch McConnell in Kentucky May 6, 2021
- ‘Just a glorified blog’: Donald Trump launches new social media platform May 6, 2021
- Tanzanias fight to preserve the coral reefs May 6, 2021
- Trump-Era letter spells it out: Matt Gaetz paid underage girl for sex May 6, 2021
- Board member explains decision to keep Trump off Facebook for now, and why he may be back May 5, 2021
- Trump rips Cheney, McConnell, Pence over 2020 election May 5, 2021
- US storms: Hail, tornadoes and flash floods wreak havoc – BBC News May 5, 2021
- A high school gardening club plans seeds of community May 5, 2021
- Masterclass: Professor Mark Crispin Miller Teaches Election Theft May 5, 2021
- The Voter ID Scam May 5, 2021
- Fighting Election Theft: What You Can Do May 5, 2021
- Cheney’s views on Trump puts her GOP post in peril May 5, 2021
- Can democracy exist in the digital era? – YouTube May 5, 2021
- Former Republican Congressman Is Incredibly Concerned About The Current GOP | MSNBC May 5, 2021
- Greta Thunberg’s Message at the 2019 Right Livelihood Award Presentation May 5, 2021
- LIVE: Climate activist Greta Thunberg testifies to U.S. House May 5, 2021
- ‘People are listening’, Greta meets Sir David – BBC May 5, 2021
- Greta Thunberg: A Year to Change the World | Preview | PBS May 5, 2021
- WATCH LIVE: Greta Thunberg, climate experts testify before House on fossil fuel subsidies May 5, 2021
- The Human and Environmental Cost of Land Business | Rede Social de Justiça e Direitos Humanos May 5, 2021
- “Exterminate All the Brutes”: Filmmaker Raoul Peck Explores Colonialism & Origins of White Supremacy May 5, 2021
- Filipino Activist Walden Bello: Global Vaccine Disparity Shows “Irrationality of Global Capitalism ” May 5, 2021
- “Millions of Lives Are at Stake”: Pressure Grows on Biden to Back WTO Waiver on Vaccine Tech nology May 5, 2021
- Climate Science Destroyed In 8 Minutes May 5, 2021
- Full Interview: Edward Snowden On Trump, Privacy, And Threats To Democracy | The 11th Hour | MSNBC May 5, 2021
- The Creation of Inequality: How Our Prehistoric Ancestors Set the Stage for Monarchy, Slavery, and Empire: Joyce Marcus, Kent Flannery May 5, 2021
- Jim Downs : Maladies of Empire: How Colonialism, Slavery and War Transformed Medicine May 5, 2021
- Sick from Freedom: African-American Illness and Suffering during the Civil War and Reconstruction: Jim Downs May 5, 2021
- Wait….What? How Much? US Military Spending and National Priorities | Radius May 5, 2021
- The Role of Business in the Transition towards a Sustainable World May 5, 2021
- Why does missile defense still enjoy bipartisan support in Congress? – Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists May 5, 2021
- FrackNation May 5, 2021
- Keynote: Daniel Ellsberg May 5, 2021
- Nobel Prize Summit Webinar: Science, Society, and Development May 5, 2021
- Surgeon General Vivek Murthy on new inoculation strategy and distributing vaccines abroad May 4, 2021
- Pressure in India for national lockdown with more than 20 million Covid cases recorded – BBC News – YouTube May 4, 2021
- US, China see increase in billionaires amid pandemic May 4, 2021
- This doctor connects climate change with health May 4, 2021
- How the Rich Caused Climate Change w/ Matt Huber May 4, 2021
- Rede Social de Justiça e Direitos Humanos – Transnational corporations and land speculation in Brazil May 4, 2021
Daily Archives: April 28, 2021
TED – Mar 18, 2014
Appearing by telepresence robot, Edward Snowden speaks at TED2014 about surveillance and Internet freedom. The right to data privacy, he suggests, is not a partisan issue, but requires a fundamental rethink of the role of the internet in our lives — and the laws that protect it. “Your rights matter,” he say, “because you never know when you’re going to need them.” Chris Anderson interviews, with special guest Tim Berners-Lee.
Jan.22 — Jeremy Grantham, co-founder and chief investment strategist of Boston’s GMO, believes U.S. stocks have become an epic bubble and will burst in a collapse rivaling the crashes of 1929 and 2000. In this interview, he explains why, discusses the futility of Federal Reserve policy, criticizes the state of American capitalism, and shares his thoughts on gold, Bitcoin, emerging markets and climate change. He spoke exclusively to Erik Schatzker on Bloomberg’s “Front Row.”
Stream original BBC programmes FIRST on BBC i
Programme website: http://bbc.in/2pqRjCx David Olusoga discusses Benin bronzes created from the 16th century in West Africa, and how these works of art now reside in the British Museum.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=… Episode 4/6 A look at the Benin bronzes and an exquisite bronze head known as the Head of Ife.Music in this video
Learn moreListen ad-free with YouTube PremiumSongIdeal IdolAlbumCEZ4009 AVANT-GARDE MUSIC FOR AVLicensed to YouTube byAdRev Masters Admin (on behalf of Cezame); Associated Production Music LLC, BMI – Broadcast Music Inc., and 4 Music Rights SocietiesSongVegetal groove-14494ArtistDidier Malherbe, SACEM|Loy Ehrlich, SACEM|Steve Shehan, SACEMAlbumInto the WildLicensed to YouTube byAdRev for a 3rd Party (on behalf of Koka|Koka Media, SACEM|Universal Production Music (UPPM)); LatinAutor, UNIAO BRASILEIRA DE EDITORAS DE MUSICA – UBEM, LatinAutorPerf, AdRev Publishing, LatinAutor – UMPG, and 3 Music Rights Societies
Watch the video to discover the historical importance of bronze casting in Benin and how this tradition continues today. The video shows bronze casters at work, sculpting and creating plaques using the lost wax process.
The Horniman currently has historical Benin plaques on display and two replica plaques in the Museum’s handling collection, including one like the one shown in the video, depicting an Oba with mudfish legs and feet.
Dr. Leah Bayens of Sterling College joins us to discuss the work of farming education, and what the liberal arts have to contribute to an educational model that historically has valued “how?” over “why?”. You will not want to miss this wonderful glimpse at the educational work of The Berry Center, and especially our partnership with our wonderful colleagues at Sterling. You can learn more about the Wendell Berry Farming Program at http://www.sterlingcollege.edu/wendellberry and about all of our program initiatives at http://www.berrycenter.org
This presentation is a part of the Josephine Ardery Foundation Lecture Series and is a free online event. Join us right here on The Berry Center’s Facebook page to watch live.
We would also like to thank our planning sponsors for making this project possible – The Kentucky Historical Society and its Local History Trust Fund.
On December 3rd 2015 Dr. Vandana Shiva sat in a press conference to discuss the topics of climate Change being the cause of refugees and terrorism. She also references the Bill Gates jargon being fed through the media and how we can protect ourselves from their language and answer back with ours.
On December 3rd Dr. Vandana Shiva sat in a press conference to discuss the topics of climate Change being the cause of refugees and terrorism. She also references the Bill Gates jargon being fed through the media and how we can protect ourselves from their language and answer back with ours.
In this interview, Vandana Shiva, Ph.D., discusses the importance and benefits of regenerative agriculture and a future Regeneration International project that we’ll be collaborating on. • Bill Gates is entering every field that has to do with sustaining life and, for over a decade, has undermined vitality in all its forms, in an effort to seize control over and profit from it • By funding research and financing public institutions, Gates is able to force those institutions down a path where they can only use his patented intellectual property • While pretending to save the world through philanthropy, Gates’ solutions perpetuate and worsen the world’s problems. They may even threaten the future of humanity, as they’re driving us closer to extinction • Through his company, Gates Ag One, Gates is pushing for one type of agriculture for the whole world, organized top, down. This includes digital farming, in which farmers are surveilled and mined for their agricultural data, which is then repackaged and sold back to them • The answer to the environmental problems we face is not more of the very things that created the problems in the first place, which is what Gates proposes. The answer is regenerative agriculture and real food.
Read the full article here: https://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar…
Learn more here: https://vandanashivamovie.com/