His Holiness the Dalai Lama will engage in a conversation on The Crisis of Climate Feedback Loops with Greta Thunberg (environmental activist), William Moomaw (lead author on reports of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change/IPCC, and the co-recipient of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize) and Susan Natali (a renowned Arctic scientist) from his residence in Dharamsala, HP, India on January 10, 2021. The conversation will be moderated by Diana Chapman Walsh, President emerita of Wellesley College and is organized by the Mind & Life Institute. Viewers are requested to please follow their local social distancing rules while viewing the live webcast.
- The Tragedy is that “We treat soil like dirt” — Topsoil, Climate Change and the Collapse of Civilizations
- Climate Land Challenge
- From Farm to Fork: Tools for Investigating Global Food and Agriculture Issues
- Beyond the ‘Green Revolution:’ The Current Paradigm Shift in Global Agricultural Science
- Chapters in African Agricultural History: Much Needed New Investment? or “Neo-Colonial” Land Grab?
- What Comes After Paris COP21…? Agricultural Stress, Food Insecurity and “Climate Justice?”
- Climate Change, Soils and Humans as a Keystone Species in the Global Ecosystem
- Restorative Development: Sustainable Agriculture and the Climate Crisis
- Got a Carbon Problem? Fix it !: Part 1 – Some Prophetic & Enduring Testimony
- Got a Carbon Problem? Fix it ! Part 2 – Global Crisis & Localized Responses
- Got a Carbon Problem? Fix it ! Part 3 – Growing Soil to Save the Human Prospect
- Agriculture, Topsoil and the Ecology of Colonialism
- Ignorance, Arrogance, Overshoot & Collapse: The Destructive Power of Enduing Myths In Collapsing Civilizations
- “…Just take the case of agriculture…”