View dicussion at:
Dec 12, 2019
Donald Trump is not happy that he didn’t win Time’s Person of the Year, and he’s taking out his frustration on the winner, Greta Thunberg. On Thursday, Trump tweeted out that the young activist needed anger management and also that she should just go to the movies with a friend. Trump is terrified of powerful women, regardless of their age, and this tweet is just further proof. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this.
- Greta Thunberg Slams COP25, Says Response to Climate Crisis Is “Clever Accou nting and Creative PR”
- Greta Thunberg’s Grand Achievement and Enduring Challenge: Can We Survive the Institutions We Have Created?
- Greta Thunberg & Her Detractors: The “Exceptionalist” Narrative and the Psychology of Climate Denial
- Planning for a Sustainable Future on a Finite Planet: Where Can We Turn to Learn in the Midst of Abrupt Change?
- “Greta, What’s Your Problem?” – Marginalizing & Dismissing the Rational & Humane Voice of Youth
- Greta Thunberg – in the News