Nov 25, 2019
In New Haven, Connecticut, over 40 people were arrested at a massive protest during the annual Harvard-Yale football game. Hundreds of students, faculty, and alumni from both schools rushed the field during halftime to demand the two universities divest their billion-dollar endowments from fossil fuels and companies profiting off Puerto Rico’s debt crisis.
- At This Year’s Harvard-Yale, Divest Wins | Opinion | The Harvard Crimson
- In Photos: Harvard-Yale Divest Protest | Multimedia | The Harvard Crimson
- Divest-Invest: Mapping the Transition to a Financially Sustainable Future
- Harvard and Yale students disrupt football game for fossil fuel protest | US news | The Guardian
- The Harvard Divestment Controversy in its Historical Context
- Hundreds of Divestment Protesters Storm Field, Interrupting Harvard-Yale Game | News | The Harvard Crimson