George W. Bush, Yale Class of 1968
Thom Hartmann Program Published on Sep 11, 2019
Thom Hartmann reveals that ‘never forget’ needs to be about not letting our leaders exploit our national tragedies.
- Some Notes from the Yale Class of 1968
- The Tragic Legacy of The Class of 1968: Carbon Fuels, Catabolic Climate Collapse and the Future of the Human Prospect
- The Yale Class of 1968 – Marked by Memories of Pain and Suffering
- Fifty years on…What ever happened to the “Class of 1968?”
- Earth Day & Class Reunions: What Do We Choose to Celebrate? What Do We Prefer to Ignore? What Will Be Our “Class Legacy” to Future Generations?
- Splendor and Wisdom – The Reverend William Sloane Coffin, Jr. & the Yale Class of 1968
- Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- “Nostalgia ain’t what it used to be…” (Yogi Berra)
- Graduations & Class Reunions – Yale 1968
- Some observations on image, reality, and the distortion of institutions and truth under the Cheney-Bush administration.
- Fracking the Future
- Perpetual War for Permanent Peace
- “On our watch,” Yale ’68, the world was hijacked.