So-called “World leaders” have demonstrated massive ignorance and sustained incompetence in coming to any effective global solution to limit carbon emissions and reduce the impact of coming climate change.
The question now is simple: Can global citizens & the world’s children educate these so-called “leaders” fast enough about what the human community is facing as these figures continue to dither, sputter and prance about on the world stage?
What are likely to be the consequences for human survival if global citizens and the next generation of youth cannot educate and motivate these so-called “leaders” in the very near future?
See related webcasts:
- The Collapse of Public Leadership and the Rise of a Citizen-Scientist Alliance for Climate Survival
- Heading Beyond the Point-of-No-Return: National Carbon Policies, “Hothouse Earth” and the Crying Need for Global Leadership
- Sleepwalking Beyond the Point of No Return: Non-thought and Nonsense in High Places
And further stories:
- Sailing with a message, teen activist lands in NYC
- Greta Thunberg Arrives In New York To A Crowd Of Supporters
- Impossible to ignore: Inside Extinction Rebellion | earthrise
- Greta Thunberg tells Trump to ‘listen to the science’ as she arrives in New York
- Climate System “Getting Unhinged” as Massive Heat Wave Causes Record Melting of Greenland Ice Sheet
- ‘If A Kid Says Help, You Help’: Adults Urged to Join Upcoming Global Climate Strike | Common Dreams News