Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- How COVID-19 reshapes our views of life, and of loss May 26, 2020
- Donald Trump, Resign Now for America’s Sake: This is No Time for a Dangerous, Law-breaking, Bungling, Ignorant Ship Captain | Common Dreams Views May 26, 2020
- Fauci Urges Trump to Remain on Golf Course Until Pandemic Is Over | The New Yorker May 26, 2020
- The decade climate change was baked in May 26, 2020
- WMO Statement on the State of the Global Climate i… | E-Library May 26, 2020
- Fleeing climate change — the real environmental disaster | DW Documentary May 25, 2020
- World Meteorological Organization Report: The Global Climate in 2015 – 2019 May 25, 2020
- Largest food bank in U.S. stretched thin amid coronavirus pandemic May 25, 2020
- Middle-class Americans queue at food banks as US unemployment hits 38 million – BBC News May 25, 2020
- Donald Trump delivers Memorial Day address, returns to golf course May 25, 2020
- Inside the Rohingya Refugee Crisis | Between Us May 25, 2020
- Coronavirus cases have exploded in Brazil, Latin America’s largest economy May 25, 2020
- Public Events | cambridgeforum – Webinar – 29 May 2020 – 2:00pm EST May 25, 2020
- Expect something close to an exodus from expensive, large cities: Redfin CEO May 25, 2020
- Why 42% of coronavirus-related job losses will be permanent: Economist May 25, 2020
- Working Woman Testifies About Reality Of Poverty In The U.S. | NowThis May 25, 2020
- How People Are ‘Dying of Whiteness’ Amid COVID-19 | Opinions | NowThis May 25, 2020
- Climate Change Is Turning Antarctica Green | NowThis May 25, 2020
- Explore unknown pathogens, avoid disease outbreaks: Chinese researcher’s task May 25, 2020
- Compassion During Coronavirus: How Is Your Community Responding to COVID-19? May 25, 2020
- What would a second wave look like? | CNBC Explains May 25, 2020
- Americans ignore physical distancing advice over Memorial Day weekend May 25, 2020
- Thousands in Hong Kong protest China’s national security bill May 25, 2020
- Efforts underway to get food from farms to needy May 25, 2020
- Yanis Varoufakis: What Comes After Capitalism | DiEM25 May 25, 2020
- Ancient Art in Holy Land Sardinia Syria Cappadoce 1887 Perrot lovely illustrated leather book May 24, 2020
- YOU are in a New Global Crisis – but Don’t Know It (w/ Richard Wolff) May 24, 2020
- LIVE: Food Rebellion with Toby & Dora May 24, 2020
- Health Experts Warn Of Looming Coronavirus Eruption In Red States May 24, 2020
- Chair Of Walker River Paiute Tribe Send Message To Trump On COVID | NowThis May 24, 2020
- Noam Chomsky on Trump’s Disastrous Coronavirus Response, WHO, China, Gaza and Global Capitalism May 24, 2020
- The Coming Transformation of Educational Systems World-wide | EV & N 346 | CCTV May 24, 2020
- Actress Lori Loughlin, Husband Sentenced To Prison In College Admissions Scandal May 24, 2020
- Today: COVID, Climate Change and Conflict Resolution May 24, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — May 22, 2020 May 24, 2020
- How the U.S. is Failing People of Color During the Pandemic | Amanpour and Company May 23, 2020
- How American Exceptionalism is Exacerbating the Pandemic | Amanpour and Company May 23, 2020
- Greta Thunberg holds digital conversation on Earth Day May 23, 2020
- Children’s Hospital Doctor Is ‘Convinced’ Inflammatory Syndrome In Children Is Related To COVID-19 – YouTube May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 has exposed “the corpse of neoliberal policy” in India May 23, 2020
- Amazon Empire: The Rise and Reign of Jeff Bezos (full film) | FRONTLINE May 23, 2020
- Socially Distant Orchestra plays “Jupiter” in 360° May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Drives Health Care Tech Innovation in Ghana May 23, 2020
- The Point: U.S. threatens to defund WHO May 23, 2020
- U.S. deployed over 200 military biological laboratories across the world May 23, 2020
- Bolsonaro minimizes COVID-19 surge in Brazil, promotes hydroxychloroquine May 23, 2020
- Brazil records world’s second highest number of COVID-19 cases May 23, 2020
- Mike Davis: Workers Face “Sophie’s Choice” Between Income & Health as 50 States Reopen Amid Pandemic May 23, 2020
- Why the Merkel-Macron ‘Eurobond’ announcement isn’t what it seems: our view | DiEM25 May 23, 2020
- Yanis Varoufakis with Professor Noam Chomsky at NYPL, April 16, 2016 | DiEM25 May 23, 2020
Daily Archives: July 2, 2019
Published on Jul 2, 2019
Exposing Industry and Government Lies About Safety of Genetically Engineered Foods
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Connect with The Real Truth About Health http://www.therealtruthabouthealth.com/ https://www.facebook.com/The-Real-Tru… https://www.instagram.com/therealtrut… https://twitter.com/RTAHealth
Passionate believers in whole food plant based diets, no chemicals, minimal pharmaceutical drugs, no GMO’s. Fighting to stop climate change and extinction.
Published on Jul 2, 2019
This short video will help prepare students in STOCKSCH 379, Agricultural Systems Thinking, for a homework assignment on identifying structures that impact human behavior.
Published on Jul 2, 2019
British Academy Film Award and Academy Award nominee, Keira Knightley, OBE, has come out in support of Extinction Rebellion.
Keira has lent her voice to defend the climate and tell the truth in this new, short film that summarises the crisis from how we got here, and what we must do now.
The animation shows why government must enter crisis mode and choose a different path than the one we are on because it will lead us to extinction.
Keira joins Emma Thompson, Stephen Fry, William Dafoe, Javier Bardem, Paloma Faith, Radiohead and all other people who know that we are facing an unprecedented global emergency.
Learn more and #rebelforlife
World Map of Extinction Rebellion Groups: http://bit.ly/2wri78B