Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- People of Praise: Former Member of Group Tied to SCOTUS Front-Runner Amy Barre tt Calls It a “Cult” September 29, 2020
- A Police Cover-Up? New Bodycam Video from Night of Breonna Taylor’s Killing Undermines State Account September 29, 2020
- The Largest Slave Rebellion Was Hidden From U.S. History September 29, 2020
- David Cay Johnston: Trump Deserves to Be Jailed, But System Is Set Up to Let Rich Avoid Paying Taxes September 29, 2020
- Ship Breaking Yards | Place Where Ships Becomes Scrap September 29, 2020
- Scrapped: the deadly business of dismantling ships in Bangladesh September 29, 2020
- St. Helena – a remote island in the Atlantic | (Travel Documentary) DW Documentary September 29, 2020
- Melting ice – the future of the Arctic | DW Documentary September 29, 2020
- The great death of insects | DW Documentary (ecology documentary) September 29, 2020
- How coronavirus is changing the world | DW Documentary September 29, 2020
- Philly Activists Reclaim 50 Vacant Houses, Creating a Model for Organizing as Mass Evictions Loom September 29, 2020
- Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: Breonna Taylor’s Rigged Case Further Erodes Legitimacy of U.S. Institutions September 29, 2020
- Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor: We Must Rethink Our Society, from Policing to the Supreme Court September 29, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — September 29, 2020 September 29, 2020
- Chevron Plans Middle East Offshore Drilling, Capitalizing on Militarized Climate Chaos September 29, 2020
- Former U.S. national security advisor H.R. McMaster on his new book September 29, 2020
- COVID-19 in Africa: crisis and opportunity? September 29, 2020
- Sir David Attenborough: The 60 Minutes Interview September 29, 2020
- David Attenborough: A Life on Our Planet | Official Trailer | Netflix September 29, 2020
- Failing the poor – Covid-19 has reversed years of gains in the war on poverty | Leaders | The Economist September 29, 2020
- Buried lakes of liquid water discovered on Mars – BBC News September 29, 2020
- Tax return bombshell puts Trump on the defensive ahead of first debate September 28, 2020
- Five key takeaways from the NY Times report on Trump’s tax returns September 28, 2020
- Upcoming Sustainable Development in the Era of COVID-19 & ACT-Accelerator/COVAX Facility events September 28, 2020
- New England Book History | Facebook September 28, 2020
- Filling the Gaps: Alyssa Pacy ’06MS, ’07MA Archives the Diversity of the Cambridge Community September 28, 2020
- Africa’s looted art | DW Documentary September 28, 2020
- Could We Survive An Asteroid Collision? | Final Target | Spark September 28, 2020
- What if Earth were unique? | DW Documentary September 28, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — September 28, 2020 September 28, 2020
- Our Director-General’s latest video message September 28, 2020
- “New” Nova Trigger, Solar Storm Continues, Electroquakes | S0 News Sep.28.2020 September 28, 2020
- Empire History at Oxford | Faculty of History September 28, 2020
- Britain and Its Empire (Online) | Oxford University Department for Continuing Education September 28, 2020
- Colonialism and historic slavery report | National Trust September 28, 2020
- The grim truth behind Britain’s stately homes | CNN Travel September 28, 2020
- LIVE Coronavirus Pandemic: Real Time Counter, World Map, News September 28, 2020
- NYT Obtains Two Decades Of Trump’s Tax Returns Revealing Years Of Tax Avoidance | MSNBC September 28, 2020
- Trump’s Tax Returns Revealed | 10 News First September 28, 2020
- Donald Trump sought control over his father’s will and estate, causing family crisis – Washington Post September 28, 2020
- US President Donald Trump paid no income tax for 10 years, says New York Times report | ABC News September 28, 2020
- President Trump paid only $750 income tax, bombshell report reveals September 28, 2020
- The Brutal War For the Amazon (Big Business Documentary) | Real Stories September 27, 2020
- 10 Essential Lessons Every Gardener Needs to Follow for Success + Garden Tour September 27, 2020
- Student Covid outbreaks were modelled and “entirely predictable” says government adviser – B BC News September 27, 2020
- Joe Biden says Supreme Court nomination is a “threat to democracy” – BBC News September 27, 2020
- Living Without Working September 27, 2020
- 6 Crucial Races That Will Flip the Senate | Robert Reich September 27, 2020
- Doughnut Economics: Seven Ways to Think Like a 21st-Century Economist: Kate Raworth September 27, 2020
- Rogue Asteroid will impact Earth’s Gravity in close encounter September 26, 2020
Daily Archives: July 2, 2019
Published on Jul 2, 2019
Exposing Industry and Government Lies About Safety of Genetically Engineered Foods
The biotech industry’s claim that genetically modified (GM) foods are safe is shattered in this groundbreaking lecture. Safety assessments on GM crops are not competent to identify the health problems, and industry research is rigged to avoid finding problems.
This lecture is for anyone wanting to understand GM technology, to learn how to protect themselves, or to share their concerns with others. It is presented in the clear, accessible style that made Jeffrey Smith’s Seeds of Deception the world’s best-selling book on genetically engineered foods.
The leading consumer advocate promoting healthier non-GMO choices, Jeffrey Smith’s meticulous research documents how biotech companies continue to mislead legislators and safety officials to put the health of society at risk and the environment in peril. His work expertly summarizes why the safety assessments conducted by the FDA and regulators worldwide teeter on a foundation of outdated science and false assumptions, and why genetically engineered foods must urgently become our nation’s top food safety priority.
Mr. Smith’s feature-length documentary Genetic Roulette-The Gamble of Our Lives was awarded the 2012 Movie of the Year (Solari Report) and the Transformational Film of the Year (AwareGuide). Described as a “life-changer” and seen by millions worldwide, the film links genetically engineered food to toxic and allergic reactions, infertility, digestive disorders, and numerous problems that have been on the rise in the US population since genetically modified organisms (GMOs) were introduced.
Connect with The Real Truth About Health http://www.therealtruthabouthealth.com/ https://www.facebook.com/The-Real-Tru… https://www.instagram.com/therealtrut… https://twitter.com/RTAHealth
Passionate believers in whole food plant based diets, no chemicals, minimal pharmaceutical drugs, no GMO’s. Fighting to stop climate change and extinction.
Published on Jul 2, 2019
This short video will help prepare students in STOCKSCH 379, Agricultural Systems Thinking, for a homework assignment on identifying structures that impact human behavior.
Published on Jul 2, 2019
British Academy Film Award and Academy Award nominee, Keira Knightley, OBE, has come out in support of Extinction Rebellion.
Keira has lent her voice to defend the climate and tell the truth in this new, short film that summarises the crisis from how we got here, and what we must do now.
The animation shows why government must enter crisis mode and choose a different path than the one we are on because it will lead us to extinction.
Keira joins Emma Thompson, Stephen Fry, William Dafoe, Javier Bardem, Paloma Faith, Radiohead and all other people who know that we are facing an unprecedented global emergency.
Learn more and #rebelforlife
World Map of Extinction Rebellion Groups: http://bit.ly/2wri78B
Published on Feb 27, 2017
Archeologists and scholars are learning more about Africa than ever before, from the digitization of records and the unearthing of ancient treasures. Audie Cornish talks with Henry Louis Gates Jr. of Harvard University about Africa’s rich but overlooked history and how his six-part PBS series “Africa’s Great Civilizations” took shape.
Published on Jun 26, 2019
Presenters: Volker Krey (IIASA) and Jonas Parnow (FHP) Summary: The scenario finder helps to quickly identify relevant scenarios and is designed based on use cases identified by stakeholders. It allows to filter scenarios by qualitative metadata, results, and input assumptions. The first prototype is online and allows filtering by qualitative data, but will soon be updated to integrate value-based filtering and to enable to inspect a selection of the scenarios into the scenario explorer.
Published on Jun 26, 2019
Presenter: Boris Mueller (FHP) Summary: SENSES Toolkit gives access to modules that allow you to learn about scenarios, explore them and to download and share insights. Specific finance and policy portals will give access to a subset of modules which are considered especially relevant for these sectors. The toolkit can be navigated vertically following the three columns learn, explore & share, as well as horizontally through links within the modules.