We are witnessing a remarkable discrepancy between what public leaders think on climate issues and what the youth understand to be true.
With the exception of such luminaries as Sir David Attenborough, Bill McKibben and David Wallace-Wells, the narrative of the older generation on climate change is completely meaningless to the younger generation because it has led to no measures to curb the emissions of atmospheric carbon which will destroy their prospects for the future.
- Meet the Kids Who Confronted Sen. Feinstein: We’re the Ones Who Will Have to Live with It
- Teen Climate Activist to Sen. Dianne Feinstein: We Need the Green New Deal to Prevent the Apocalypse
- Swedish Teen Greta Thunberg Leads Belgian School Strike for Climate
- Climate Activists Stage Protest at Sen. McConnell’s Office
- ‘I know what I’m doing’: Sen. Feinstein argues with kids on climate bill
- Fueled by Her Own Ignorance and Arrogance, Senior Democratic Politician — and Grandmother — Goes Down in Flames in Confrontation with Constituents’s Children
- Speech by Greta Thunberg, climate activist at the European Economic and Social Committee