The 1983 text:
“Rubbish and Racism: Problems of Boundary in an Ecosystem,” The Yale Review, (Winter, 1983), pp. 225-244.
The Yale Review article was based on original article published twelve years earlier by the Journal of the Anthropology Society of Oxford: T. C. Weiskel “Rubbish and racism: the problem of boundaries in an ecosystem,” Journal of the Anthropology Society of Oxford, 2, 1, (1971), 38-51.
Article, written by, T. C. Weiskel, Balliol College, 1969 (Dipl. Social Anthropology, Oxon, 1970; DPhil, Oxon, 1977)
- The Social Science of Human Behavior: Knowledge Systems & Belief Systems in times of crisis…
- Drawing the Wrong Conclusions – An Anthropologist Looks at History: Cultural Mistakes Since 1492 – The “Frontier” Metaphor & the Myth of Endless Growth
as well as:
- Global-Balliol, T.C. Weiskel
- The Troublesome Legacy of Columbus: Look Out ! What Are We Celebrating?
- The Rise and Coming Demise of “Free-Market” Fundamentalism – Viewpoints from Balliol College Over Time
- Infinite Growth on a Finite Planet Is Not Possible
- Advice to Young People: Environmental Sustainability
- Overcoming the Multiple Legacies of European Colonialism: Can The West Survive Its Most Cherished Historical Myths? – Part 1 & 2
as well as: