We look to the Outer Banks, where beaches and seaside homes are succumbing to the encroaching ocean, as a possible harbinger of what’s to come for barrier beaches here in Massachusetts as the climate warms, storms become more frequent, and erosion worsens.
- Signs Of Climate Change — Past, Present And Future — On Plum Island
- Cape Cod’s Kettle Ponds Are Showing Signs Of Climate Change
- ‘Hit First And Worst’: Region’s Communities Of Color Brace For Climate Change Impacts
- New Bedford Hurricane Barrier: Not An ‘Impermeable Line Of Defense’ Against Climate Change
- Special Series: Climate Change in Mass.