Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- The Zulu War 1879 March 25, 2023
- The Barbary Pirates & England’s White Slaves March 25, 2023
- When Europeans Were Slaves | History Of The Barbary Slave Trade March 25, 2023
- Enslaved Icelander Describes Horror of Barbary Pirate Raid (1627) // Diary of Ólafur Egilsson March 25, 2023
- Ancient & Medieval Africa March 25, 2023
- DU (Depleted Uranium) & the Worldwide Disinformation Wars: Why We Are Sleepwalking to Extinction March 24, 2023
- Depleted Uranium Tank Ammunition | DEADLY DARTS March 24, 2023
- Violent pension protests mean King Charles’s France visit is postponed – BBC News March 24, 2023
- TikTok CEO’s testimony ‘a disaster’: Beginning of the end for TikTok in the US? • FRANCE 24 March 24, 2023
- Chomsky on the “Limits” of Knowledge (1978) March 24, 2023
- Chomsky-Foucault Debate on Power vs Justice – Part 2 (1971) March 24, 2023
- How Political Power Uses Propaganda to Distract the Public: Noam Chomsky – Manufacturing Consent March 24, 2023
- Netanyahu In Britain News Live | Rishi Sunak To Host Israeli PM In UK Amid Unrest In Palestine March 24, 2023
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu to visit UK as protests continue – BBC News March 24, 2023
- Hypocrisy: The bread and butter of the West when it comes to China March 24, 2023
- U.S. contractor killed, 5 service members wounded by drone strike in Syria March 23, 2023
- Book Release : State of India’s Environment Report 2023 March 23, 2023
- Professor: We need to break with the Western-centric model March 23, 2023
- Has the West Poisoned Iraq’s New Generation? “Depleted Uranium: The Double-Edged Weapon” Journeyman Pictures (1999) March 23, 2023
- IRAQ: DEPLETED URANIUM SCANDAL March 23, 2023
- Uranium, A Controversial Weapon Or Poison? | Depleted Uranium – Documentary Preview March 23, 2023
- Fallujah birth defects: A toxic remnant of the US invasion of Iraq? March 23, 2023
- Dr Jamal – Birth defects in Iraq Surpass Hiroshima and Nagasaki March 23, 2023
- Iraq 20 years later: 3 vets reflect on the war they fought | Nightline March 23, 2023
- Iraq War Veterans, 20 Years Later: ‘I Don’t Know How to Explain the War to Myself’ | Op- Docs March 23, 2023
- The Trek – E1/4 The smuggler March 23, 2023
- Why slavery still exists (Sahara 1/3) | VPRO Documentary March 23, 2023
- Landrush in Africa – VPRO documentary – 2008 March 23, 2023
- Big wounds, small bandages (The Ruins of Iraq 2/5) | VPRO Documentary March 23, 2023
- UK says no nuclear escalation in Ukraine after row over depleted uranium munitions | Latest News March 23, 2023
- BBC World Service – The Forum, The dam builders March 23, 2023
- BBC World Service – Business Daily, The business of returning treasures March 23, 2023
- Putin warns UK over depleted uranium weapons – BBC News March 23, 2023
- BBC World Service – HARDtalk, Barbara Chase-Riboud: Monuments and controversy March 23, 2023
- BBC World Service – Business Daily, India’s growing population March 23, 2023
- March 23, 2023-Headlines-Water Crisis and Severe Weather…+ DU Munitions and Russian Warning…. March 23, 2023
- How the climate crisis catalyzes mass migration March 23, 2023
- Hidden Wars of Desert Storm – parts 6 and 7 March 23, 2023
- The grim aftermath of the Iraq war – BBC Newsnight March 23, 2023
- The Iraq War’s Real Legacy March 23, 2023
- “Disaster”: Iraqi Journalist Ghaith Abdul-Ahad on U.S. Invasion, Sanctions, Occupation & What’s Next March 23, 2023
- U.S. Radioactive Weapons Fueling Birth Defects in Iraq March 23, 2023
- U.S. Media Ignore Toxic Legacy of U.S. Weapons – FAIR March 23, 2023
- Ten Years Later, U.S. Has Left Iraq With Mass Displacement & Epidemic of Birth Defects, Cancers March 23, 2023
- What is Left Over (Depleted Uranium) March 23, 2023
- UN Chief on Earth Hour: The Biggest Hour for Earth 2023 | Sat, Mar 25, 2023 8:30 PM – 9:30 PM March 23, 2023
- Columbia Prof.: ‘Common good, international cooperation’ are aims for good governance March 23, 2023
- The Collectors Corner with Tim Weiskel March 22, 2023
- 2020 Overview of the BU African Studies Library March 22, 2023
- Andrew Bacevich on China’s Rise as Global Superpower & Decline of U.S. Empire After Iraq Invasion March 22, 2023
Daily Archives: August 5, 2017
How the upper middle class keeps everyone else out – YouTube
Europe’s heat wave and climate change | A sign of things to come?
Al Gore on “An Inconvenient Sequel” | Climate change “ends with a victory to humanity”
Published on Jul 24, 2017
Al Gore talks about “An Inconvenient Sequel,” climate change and why he’s not wasting any more time on U.S. President Donald Trump.
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News
“An Inconvenient Sequel”: Al Gore on New Film, Trump, Climate Change & His Opposition to DAP
Published on Jan 24, 2017
http://democracynow.org – More than a decade after the release of the groundbreaking film “An Inconvenient Truth,” former Vice President Al Gore is back with a new film about the climate crisis, “An Inconvenient Sequel.” On Sunday, Gore was part of a panel moderated by Amy Goodman at the Sundance Film Festival.
Al Gore Returns To The Spotlight With New Climate Change Film | MSNBC
Published on Jul 31, 2017
Bonni Cohen and Jon Shenk, the directors of “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power”, speak about the new documentary about climate change and the state of climate change legislation.
US offically tells UN it wants out of Paris climate deal
Published on Aug 4, 2017
The US state department has issued its first written statement that it will withdraw from the 2015 Paris climate agreement, but left the door open to re-engaging if the terms improved for the United States.
But in a document given to the United Nations, the state department said Washington would continue to participate in climate meetings during the withdrawl process, which is expected to take at least three years.
Trump administration starts process of withdrawing from Paris climate accord ht…
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2017/08/05/us…
Joe: President Trump’s Climate Decision Has Done Grave Damage Diplomatically | Morning Joe | MSNBC
Published on Jun 2, 2017
President Trump announced Thursday the U.S. will exit the Paris climate deal. Domestic and world leaders reacted quickly, and the Morning Joe panel discusses the impact of withdrawal.
End of Greenland Glacier Breaks Away
Published on Mar 9, 2017
On August 5, 2010, an enormous chunk of ice, roughly 97 square miles (251 square kilometers) in size, broke off the Petermann Glacier, along the northwestern coast of Greenland. The glacier lost about one-quarter of its 70-kilometer (40-mile) long floating ice shelf, the Northern Hemisphere’s largest. It’s not unusual for large icebergs to calve off the Petermann Glacier, but this new one is the largest to form in the Arctic since 1962.
Massive Greenland Glaciers Are Now Rapidly Melting And Breaking Away! CLIMATE CHANGE SIGNS
Published on Aug 3, 2017
End of Greenland Glacier Breaks Away
A changing view- Tales of the Arctic through the ages.
Earth Expeditions- Melting Greenland Glaciers.
Warmer weather accelerates ice melting in Greenland.
NASA- ‘Gigantic Wave’ Of Ice Slid Through Greenland Glacier’s Interior Recently.
Melting ice disrupts Gulf Stream, global climate.