Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- 🇳🇬 Nigeria – President Addresses United Nations General Debate, 76th Session (English) | #UNGA September 24, 2021
- House Democrats Are Scared to Tax Billionaires – That’s a Costly Mistake September 24, 2021
- These are the asteroids to worry about September 24, 2021
- Megatsunami Scenario – La Palma Landslide September 24, 2021
- Naked Science – Landslides September 24, 2021
- Massive Crater Discovered Under Greenland Ice September 24, 2021
- Arctic Sea Ice 2021 – NASA September 24, 2021
- Climates, Landscapes, and Civilizations: Giosan, Liviu, Fuller, Dorian Q., Nicoll, Kathleen, Flad, Rowan K., Clift, Peter D. September 23, 2021
- Palaeoepidemiology September 23, 2021
- Mediterranean Voyages: The Archaeology of Island Colonisation and Abandonment (UCL Institute of Archaeology Publications): Helen Dawson September 23, 2021
- Archaeology of African Plant Use (UCL Institute of Archaeology Publications) 1, Stevens, Chris J, Nixon, Sam, Murray, Mary Anne, Fuller, Dorian Q. September 23, 2021
- UCL Institute of Archaeology Publications (67 books) Kindle Edition September 23, 2021
- BBC World Service – Newshour, A month away from UN Climate Summit September 23, 2021
- The Making of the Middle Sea: A History of the Mediterranean from the Beginning to the Emergence of the Classical World: Cyprian Broodbank September 23, 2021
- John William Ward: An American Idealist: Kim Townsend September 23, 2021
- June 2015: John William Ward: An American Idealist By Kim Townsend | 2015 Features | Amherst College September 23, 2021
- The Agrarian Studies Program at Yale University: An Oral History September 21, 2021
- Bill Gates on vaccine equity, boosters, climate, his foundation and Epstein meetings September 21, 2021
- La Palma volcano engulfs village minutes after residents flee their homes – BBC News September 21, 2021
- Big Pharma – How much power do drug companies have? | DW Documentary September 21, 2021
- Children are facing a nutrition crisis | UNICEF September 21, 2021
- Climate Status: Dire and Worsening: According to BAMS Report September 21, 2021
- Stephen H. Grant – Biography of Peter Strickland September 21, 2021
- IPCC WGI Interactive Atlas September 21, 2021
- Climate change IPCC report is ‘code red for humanity’, UN scientists say – BBC News September 21, 2021
- The latest IPCC report explained in 7.5 minutes September 21, 2021
- IPCC – Sixth Assessment Report – AR6 – Working Group I September 21, 2021
- Climate change: IPCC report is ‘code red for humanity’ – BBC News September 21, 2021
- Climate change: UN warning over nations’ climate plans – BBC News September 21, 2021
- Climate reporting reaches melting point – BBC News September 21, 2021
- Canary Islands volcano: Hundreds more evacuated as La Palma lava nears sea – BBC News September 21, 2021
- COVID-19 death toll in US surpasses 1918 pandemic deaths; experts say it didn ’t have to happen – The Boston Globe September 21, 2021
- power | chevron September 20, 2021
- Road Show: Travel Papers in American Literature September 20, 2021
- Do Climate Change ‘Refugees’ Exist? – Prof. Jane McAdam September 19, 2021
- Climate Change Displacement Conference | Addressing Climate Displacement Globally and Locally September 19, 2021
- Climate change and migration 101 September 19, 2021
- Climate change…why the urgency? | Prof Jaime Toney | TEDxUniversityofGlasgow September 19, 2021
- Climate change will displace millions. Here’s how we prepare | Colette Pichon Battle September 19, 2021
- Climate Change Will Make MILLIONS Homeless. Where Will They Go? | Hot Mess September 19, 2021
- Climate Change and the Future of Cities | Eric Klinenberg September 19, 2021
- Noam Chomsky: Why No One Talks About the First “9/11” September 19, 2021
- Noam Chomsky weighs in on Afghanistan September 19, 2021
- Chris Hedges | LUNACY of The State September 19, 2021
- Your Microbiome and Your Brain September 19, 2021
- How to optimize your gut and brain bacteria | Dave Asprey | Big Think September 19, 2021
- Is America in decline? | The Economist September 19, 2021
- Carl Sagan Predicted The Mess 2021 Would Be 25 years Ago September 19, 2021
- State of the Climate in 2020: a comprehensive new status report was recently released. September 19, 2021
- We should give up on saving the planet – James Lovelock September 19, 2021
Daily Archives: August 5, 2017
Published on Jul 24, 2017
Al Gore talks about “An Inconvenient Sequel,” climate change and why he’s not wasting any more time on U.S. President Donald Trump.
Welcome to The National, the flagship nightly newscast of CBC News
Published on Jan 24, 2017
http://democracynow.org – More than a decade after the release of the groundbreaking film “An Inconvenient Truth,” former Vice President Al Gore is back with a new film about the climate crisis, “An Inconvenient Sequel.” On Sunday, Gore was part of a panel moderated by Amy Goodman at the Sundance Film Festival.
Published on Jul 31, 2017
Bonni Cohen and Jon Shenk, the directors of “An Inconvenient Sequel: Truth To Power”, speak about the new documentary about climate change and the state of climate change legislation.
Published on Aug 4, 2017
The US state department has issued its first written statement that it will withdraw from the 2015 Paris climate agreement, but left the door open to re-engaging if the terms improved for the United States.
But in a document given to the United Nations, the state department said Washington would continue to participate in climate meetings during the withdrawl process, which is expected to take at least three years.
Trump administration starts process of withdrawing from Paris climate accord ht…
READ MORE : http://www.euronews.com/2017/08/05/us…
Published on Jun 2, 2017
President Trump announced Thursday the U.S. will exit the Paris climate deal. Domestic and world leaders reacted quickly, and the Morning Joe panel discusses the impact of withdrawal.
Published on Mar 9, 2017
On August 5, 2010, an enormous chunk of ice, roughly 97 square miles (251 square kilometers) in size, broke off the Petermann Glacier, along the northwestern coast of Greenland. The glacier lost about one-quarter of its 70-kilometer (40-mile) long floating ice shelf, the Northern Hemisphere’s largest. It’s not unusual for large icebergs to calve off the Petermann Glacier, but this new one is the largest to form in the Arctic since 1962.
Published on Aug 3, 2017
End of Greenland Glacier Breaks Away
A changing view- Tales of the Arctic through the ages.
Earth Expeditions- Melting Greenland Glaciers.
Warmer weather accelerates ice melting in Greenland.
NASA- ‘Gigantic Wave’ Of Ice Slid Through Greenland Glacier’s Interior Recently.
Melting ice disrupts Gulf Stream, global climate.