The Forum, taking place September 12-15 on the Yale campus, offers master classes on different dimensions of sustainability:
- New frontiers of energy, finance, policy, law, industrial ecology, green design and green engineering;
- Innovations in land conservation, environmental communication, climate negotiation;
- And much more.
Forum speakers are experts and leaders in their fields and will address these questions and more:
- How are investors incorporating carbon risk?
- What are the principles of circular economies?
- How does psychology inform climate change communication?
- What is ahead for the Paris Climate Agreement?
- What distinguishes sustainability in the 21st century from the siloed, command-and-control approaches of the 20th century?
Last year’s participants came from all over the world, all corners of the country, and from every professional background.