Book event for:
Doughnut Economics: 7 Ways to Think Like a 21st Century Economist
As citizens around the world vociferously reject the economic ideas that led to rising inequality in the twentieth century, Kate Raworth has identified seven key ways to fundamentally rethink economics and transform the economy into one that works for all.
Further aspects of Kate Raworth’s work include:
- From Trump to Brexit – Neoliberalism is Dying… | Kate Raworth
- “Doughnut Economics” — Green Lecture mit Kate Raworth
- Kate Raworth at Healthy Planet, Better World – “Why it’s time for a new version of human prosperity”
- Doughnut Economics with Guest Kate Raworth
- Why GDP Could Stand for ‘Going to Destroy the Planet’—We Need New Economic Measures for a Sustainable Economy | Kate Raworth | Alternet
- Kate Raworth: living in a safe and just operating space
- Kate Raworth on the ‘Safe and Just Space for Humanity’
- Adventures in New Economics 2: Donut Economics, Kate Raworth
See related coverage of Kate Raworth’s work.