You can “click” picture below for an introduction to the Transition-Studies.Net research platform for citizen research on climate change and global sustainability issues.
See related links and discussions:
- Advice for Young Scholars….[ interview excerpt – VOX Oxford]
- Transcending the Institutions We Inherit and Create: Climate Change and System Change in the Anthropocene
- Overcoming the Multiple Legacies of European Colonialism: Can The West Survive Its Most Cherished Historical Myths?
- Hominid Exceptionalism and the Intrinsic Limit of Human Power in Earth’s Ecosystem
- Statements from the United Nations + Critique of Growth Economics
- Envisioning a Sustainable Future: Managing and Protecting the Environment | Harvard Extension School
- Some Recent Videoblog Posts from the Cambridge Climate Research Associates
- Defiant Earth: The Fate of Humans in the Anthropocene: Clive Hamilton
- VOX – Voices from Oxford – Tim Weiskel
- What Are Transition Studies? – Why are they needed?