Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Washington NFL Team To Retire Its Name Today | Morning Joe | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- Coronavirus: no return to normal ‘for the foreseeable future’, says WHO July 13, 2020
- Prof Chris Dye & Prof David Heymann: Preventing and controlling pandemics: from SARS to COVID-19 July 13, 2020
- Disease surge out of control in some US states July 13, 2020
- Release of updated COVID-19 Global Humanitarian Response Plan (7 May 2020) July 13, 2020
- Launch of the State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2020 (SOFI) July 13, 2020
- Republican Ad Shreds Trump Supporters’ Use Of Confederate Flag July 13, 2020
- Republican Voters Against Trump Ad Uses Reagan’s Words | NowThis July 13, 2020
- One Day July 13, 2020
- Houston Doctor Says Coronavirus Situation Is ‘Dire’ | Morning Joe | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- World Health Organization Holds Coronavirus Briefing | LIVE | NowThis July 13, 2020
- WATCH LIVE: The World Health Organization holds news conference on novel coronavirus July 13, 2020
- An Introduction to Some Resources to Track and Examine the Impact of the Coronavirus Pandemic in Africa | EV&N 352 | CCTV July 13, 2020
- Trump’s Attempted Campaign Reboot Hits Another Snag | Morning Joe | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- Why scientists are so worried about this glacier July 13, 2020
- XR America & Chris Hedges: The Moral Imperative to Rebel July 13, 2020
- Chris Hedges: Seeing Through Faux-Solidarity Performance Stunts Of Police Politicians & Corporations July 13, 2020
- Let’s not beat about the bush: Climate, Globalisation, and the State | Extinction Rebellion UK July 13, 2020
- Trump Cancels Rally Over Fear Of Tropical Storm Fay | NowThis July 13, 2020
- WE WANT TO LIVE | UK REBELLION | 1st September 2020 | Extinction Rebellion July 13, 2020
- The Language of Protest | Open University | Extinction Rebellion UK July 13, 2020
- Clare Farrell | No Fashion on a Dead Planet | Extinction Rebellion UK July 13, 2020
- Rift between Trump and Dr. Fauci goes back to April July 13, 2020
- As Virus Surges, WH Seeks To Discredit Dr. Fauci | Morning Joe | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- White House Works To Discredit Dr. Fauci As Coronavirus Surges in U.S. | MSNBC July 13, 2020
- A journey through 30 years supporting the struggle for food sovereignty July 13, 2020
- GRAINvideo – YouTube July 13, 2020
- BBC World Service – The Documentary, Summer with Greta July 13, 2020
- Crisis in the Red Zone: The Story of the Deadliest Ebola Outbreak in History, and of the Outbreaks to Come July 13, 2020
- A year after outbreak, Ebola has killed hundreds in the DRC | PBS NewsHour Weekend July 13, 2020
- Reparations and the Wealth Gap – Open Source with Christopher Lydon July 13, 2020
- Investigating how the COVID-19 virus jumped from animals to humans July 12, 2020
- Wolff Responds: When Systems Implodes July 12, 2020
- Health Officials Confirm Trump’s Tulsa Rally Contributed To Spike In Covid 19 Cases July 12, 2020
- Karan Menon Explains Voter Suppression in Less Than 1 Minute | NowThis July 12, 2020
- The ivory trade – exploiting elephants and mammoths | DW Documentary July 12, 2020
- Wolff Responds: Unsafe Schools, Another System Failure July 12, 2020
- Chicago World’s Fair 1893 photographs Souvenir book portfolio profusely illustrated July 12, 2020
- China’s largest freshwater lake sees record water rise July 12, 2020
- New climate predictions assess global temperatures in coming five years – English – July 2020 July 12, 2020
- New climate predictions assess global temperatures in coming five years | World Meteorological Organization July 12, 2020
- Climate change: Global temperatures could exceed crucial 1.5 C target in the next five years – CNN July 12, 2020
- Cyprus is witness to global warming – Financial Mirror July 11, 2020
- Coronavirus: A Weekly Report from NPR News | WAMU July 11, 2020
- Coronavirus: Escaping to space in lockdown – BBC News July 11, 2020
- As Mary Trump’s Book Comes Out, President Appears To Flounder | MSNBC July 11, 2020
- CHINA-U.S. STRAIN: Where does the relationship go from here July 11, 2020
- Should the U.S. designate racial violence as terrorism? July 11, 2020
- Why Trump “got a win” from the Supreme Court on releasing his tax records July 11, 2020
- The Arctic Is Literally on Fire | NowThis July 11, 2020
Daily Archives: September 12, 2016
Global Warming and Climate Change in Amazonia: Climate-Vegetation Feedback and Impacts on Water Resources – Amazonia and Global Change – Marengo – Wiley Online Library
Candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. (Andrew Harnik and Evan Vucci/AP)
September 12, 2016
Obama calls climate change trends “terrifying.” But what about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump? We’ll look at their plans for the environment.
are so many big forks in the road as Americans prepare now to choose the country’s next president. If you want to see a giant one, look at environmental policy, Trump versus Clinton. Hillary Clinton would carry on battling climate change and put solar panels all over. Donald Trump says manmade climate change is a hoax, and would pour on the coal and fossil fuels. President Obama says he already terrified by what’s coming. This hour On Point, the huge canyon over climate in the 2016 race. — Tom Ashbrook
Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND, Republican U.S. Representative for North Dakota’s At-Large District., Environmental policy advisor for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Serves on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. (@RepKevinCramer)
Uploaded on Jun 11, 2007
War Made Easy reaches into the Orwellian memory hole to expose a 50-year pattern of government deception and media spin that has dragged the United States into one war after another from Vietnam to Iraq. Narrated by actor and activist Sean Penn, the film exhumes remarkable archival footage of official distortion and exaggeration from LBJ to George W. Bush, revealing in stunning detail how the American news media have uncritically disseminated the pro-war line of one administration after another.
War Made Easy gives special attention to parallels between the Vietnam war and the war in Iraq. Driven by media critic Norman Solomon’s meticulous research and tough-minded analysis, it sets stunning examples of propaganda and media complicity from the present within the context of rare footage from political leaders and leading journalists of the Vietnam era, including Presidents Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon, Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, dissident Senator Wayne Morse, and news correspondents Walter Cronkite and Morley Safer.
Norman Solomon’s work has been praised by the Los Angeles Times as “brutally persuasive” and essential “for those who would like greater context with their bitter morning coffee.” This film now offers a chance to see that context on the screen.
View full movie:
Published on Nov 29, 2015
Declassified Documents Expose Why 9/11 Happened and The Masterminds Behind it
Watch this documentary, Hijacking Catastrophe – 9/11, Fear & the Selling of American Empire.
The 9/11 terror attacks continue to send shock waves through the American political system. Continuing fears about American vulnerability alternate with images of American military prowess and patriotic bravado in a transformed media landscape charged with emotion and starved for information. The result is that we have had little detailed debate about the radical turn US policy has taken since 9/11.
Hijacking Catastrophe places the Bush Administration’s original justifications for war in Iraq within the larger context of a two-decade struggle by neo-conservatives to dramatically increase military spending while projecting American power and influence globally by means of force and dominance.
At the same time, the documentary argues that the Bush Administration has sold this radical and controversial plan for aggressive American military intervention by deliberately manipulating intelligence, political imagery, and the fears of the American people after 9/11.
This update of the critically acclaimed documentary features the theatrical version of the film, along with ten new post-election interviews with prominent political observers on topics ranging from the 2004 presidential campaign to the Democratic Party’s struggle to define itself in a time of war.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Note: Media Revolt is a non-profit and has not monetized this video content for revenue, sale or otherwise any means to derive profits from its distribution on YouTube or affiliate partners.
Climate Home is a leading source of news and analysis on the fraught international politics of global warming. Our UN talks coverage is essential reading, lent authority by our year-round focus on climate science, economics and policy. The London-based editorial team works with reporters from Delhi, Moscow and Rio de Janeiro to bring out the best stories worldwide.
Climate Change TV offers an online channel hosting interviews and footage from international climate change and development summits. It was the first online video broadcaster devoted entirely to climate change issues. Climate Home and Climate Change TV are both funded by Responding to Climate Change Limited (RTCC) which was founded in 2002.
RTCC is a not-for-profit organization and is an official Observer to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) the Convention for Biological Diversity (CBD) and the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). It holds “Special Advisory Status” with The United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) as well as officially supporting UNFCCC in its outreach programme.
If you are interested in partnering with Climate Home, Climate Change TV or RTCC please contact James Ramsey on 0044 207 100 2020 or email info.
The New York Times Published on Nov 27, 2015
Series of videoblogs from: Nicholas Kristof (Oregon & Magdalen 1981)