Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- 2022 UN Ocean Conference | United Nations June 27, 2022
- UN head declares ‘ocean emergency’ as global leaders gather in Lisbon | Oceans | The Guardian June 27, 2022
- Boston Mayor Michelle Wu Address | Harvard Class Day 2022 June 27, 2022
- CIA Officer Exposes Secret Wars: “The CIA Is Running 50 Covert Actions and 13 Big Ones” (1986) June 27, 2022
- We are Zama Zama – BBC Africa Eye documentary June 27, 2022
- Sierra Club’s 2030 Strategic Vision June 27, 2022
- World faces ‘ocean emergency’, UN warns, as activists urge action June 27, 2022
- Russia’s war in Ukraine: A chance or a setback for the climate? | DW Interview June 27, 2022
- Indian Slave Trade in the Colonial South (2014) June 27, 2022
- Ukraine war’s latest victim? The fight against climate change. – The Boston Globe June 27, 2022
- What impact has the coronavirus pandemic had on the environment? | COVID-19 Special June 26, 2022
- Climate Justice: Hope, Resilience, and the Fight for a Sustainable Future: Mary Robinson June 26, 2022
- Climate Restoration: The Only Future That Will Sustain the Human Race: Peter Fiekowsky, Carole Douglis June 26, 2022
- 9/11, False Flags, and Black Ops: America’s Growing Conspiracy Theorist Underground (2012) June 25, 2022
- GLOBALink | BRICS cooperation injecting impetus into global development June 25, 2022
- Top DOJ Staff Threatened Mass Resignation as Trump Weighed Naming Jeff Clark AG to Overturn Election June 25, 2022
- “Pure Insanity”: Trump Pushed DOJ to Chase Absurd Conspiracy Theories to Overturn 2020 Election June 25, 2022
- DOJ Eyes Trump After Feds Raid Trump Ally, Seize Phones June 25, 2022
- Radical Supreme Court Guts State Gun Laws & Right to Remain Silent Under Arrest June 25, 2022
- HEAT WAVES, A Deadly Threat June 24, 2022
- Southern Slavery, Unsanitized | The Daily 360 | The Whitney Plantation June 24, 2022
- 35th Portier Lecture: “White Trash: The 400-Year History of Class in America” June 24, 2022
- Damning: Jan. 6 Probe Reveals Trump Was Directly Involved In Fake Electors Plot June 24, 2022
- Katyal: Trump’s Treatment Of The Doj Akin To A ‘Third-rate Dictator’ June 24, 2022
- Former WH aide lists congressional members who asked for pardon | USA TODAY June 24, 2022
- US election officials detail Trump voters’ death threats – BBC News June 24, 2022
- Melber: January 6 Hearings Show Trump Pushing Voter Fraud Even As He Complained About It June 24, 2022
- HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES Volume 3 June 24, 2022
- History of the United States Volume 1: Colonial Period June 24, 2022
- WATCH: Former Justice Department official said Trump asked him to call 2020 election ‘corrupt ’ June 23, 2022
- Every Step Trump Took to Oversee the ‘Big Lie,’ Told by Liz Cheney June 23, 2022
- The Betrayal of American Democracy: America’s Political Parties, Unions & the Media No Longer Work June 23, 2022
- SDG Roundtable: Fireside chat with Prime Minister Mia Mottley | United Nations June 23, 2022
- Permaculture Botanical Garden Makes Sustainable Food Systems Profitable June 23, 2022
- In the Shadow of Green Man: Reginaldo Haslett-Marroquin, Per Andreassen June 23, 2022
- James Stock looks ahead – Harvard Gazette June 23, 2022
- $200M gift to fund Harvard climate crisis institute – Harvard Gazette June 23, 2022
- Why Liberal Billionaires Can’t Save Us June 22, 2022
- Richard Nixon on the 1953 Coup in Iran: Eisenhower “Is Criticized for the CIA’s Role In It” (1991) June 20, 2022
- Belgium returns Lumumba tooth to relatives • FRANCE 24 English June 20, 2022
- Is a Recession Inevitable? Or Is the Fed Causing One Unnecessarily? – Robert Reich on CNN June 20, 2022
- “No Atonement, No Repair”: Nikole Hannah-Jones Calls for Slavery Reparations in Speech to U.N. June 20, 2022
- Harvard’s Deep Ties to Slavery: Report Shows It Profited, Then Tried to Erase History of Complicity June 20, 2022
- Juneteenth Special: Historian Clint Smith on Reckoning with the History of Slavery Across America June 20, 2022
- The U.S. Towns Created as Safe Spaces for Black Americans June 20, 2022
- Chinese scientists identify genes enabling more heat-tolerant rice June 20, 2022
- Land For Good – Gaining Ground for Farmers June 20, 2022
- PROFILE: The Walk Along Prospect Street – Yale Daily News June 19, 2022
- Department of African American Studies – Yale University June 19, 2022
- The Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance, and Abolition June 18, 2022
Daily Archives: September 12, 2016
Global Warming and Climate Change in Amazonia: Climate-Vegetation Feedback and Impacts on Water Resources – Amazonia and Global Change – Marengo – Wiley Online Library
Candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. (Andrew Harnik and Evan Vucci/AP)
September 12, 2016
Obama calls climate change trends “terrifying.” But what about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump? We’ll look at their plans for the environment.
are so many big forks in the road as Americans prepare now to choose the country’s next president. If you want to see a giant one, look at environmental policy, Trump versus Clinton. Hillary Clinton would carry on battling climate change and put solar panels all over. Donald Trump says manmade climate change is a hoax, and would pour on the coal and fossil fuels. President Obama says he already terrified by what’s coming. This hour On Point, the huge canyon over climate in the 2016 race. — Tom Ashbrook
Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND, Republican U.S. Representative for North Dakota’s At-Large District., Environmental policy advisor for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Serves on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. (@RepKevinCramer)
Uploaded on Jun 11, 2007
War Made Easy reaches into the Orwellian memory hole to expose a 50-year pattern of government deception and media spin that has dragged the United States into one war after another from Vietnam to Iraq. Narrated by actor and activist Sean Penn, the film exhumes remarkable archival footage of official distortion and exaggeration from LBJ to George W. Bush, revealing in stunning detail how the American news media have uncritically disseminated the pro-war line of one administration after another.
War Made Easy gives special attention to parallels between the Vietnam war and the war in Iraq. Driven by media critic Norman Solomon’s meticulous research and tough-minded analysis, it sets stunning examples of propaganda and media complicity from the present within the context of rare footage from political leaders and leading journalists of the Vietnam era, including Presidents Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon, Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, dissident Senator Wayne Morse, and news correspondents Walter Cronkite and Morley Safer.
Norman Solomon’s work has been praised by the Los Angeles Times as “brutally persuasive” and essential “for those who would like greater context with their bitter morning coffee.” This film now offers a chance to see that context on the screen.
View full movie:
Published on Nov 29, 2015
Declassified Documents Expose Why 9/11 Happened and The Masterminds Behind it
Watch this documentary, Hijacking Catastrophe – 9/11, Fear & the Selling of American Empire.
The 9/11 terror attacks continue to send shock waves through the American political system. Continuing fears about American vulnerability alternate with images of American military prowess and patriotic bravado in a transformed media landscape charged with emotion and starved for information. The result is that we have had little detailed debate about the radical turn US policy has taken since 9/11.
Hijacking Catastrophe places the Bush Administration’s original justifications for war in Iraq within the larger context of a two-decade struggle by neo-conservatives to dramatically increase military spending while projecting American power and influence globally by means of force and dominance.
At the same time, the documentary argues that the Bush Administration has sold this radical and controversial plan for aggressive American military intervention by deliberately manipulating intelligence, political imagery, and the fears of the American people after 9/11.
This update of the critically acclaimed documentary features the theatrical version of the film, along with ten new post-election interviews with prominent political observers on topics ranging from the 2004 presidential campaign to the Democratic Party’s struggle to define itself in a time of war.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Note: Media Revolt is a non-profit and has not monetized this video content for revenue, sale or otherwise any means to derive profits from its distribution on YouTube or affiliate partners.
Climate Home is a leading source of news and analysis on the fraught international politics of global warming. Our UN talks coverage is essential reading, lent authority by our year-round focus on climate science, economics and policy. The London-based editorial team works with reporters from Delhi, Moscow and Rio de Janeiro to bring out the best stories worldwide.
Climate Change TV offers an online channel hosting interviews and footage from international climate change and development summits. It was the first online video broadcaster devoted entirely to climate change issues. Climate Home and Climate Change TV are both funded by Responding to Climate Change Limited (RTCC) which was founded in 2002.
RTCC is a not-for-profit organization and is an official Observer to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) the Convention for Biological Diversity (CBD) and the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). It holds “Special Advisory Status” with The United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) as well as officially supporting UNFCCC in its outreach programme.
If you are interested in partnering with Climate Home, Climate Change TV or RTCC please contact James Ramsey on 0044 207 100 2020 or email info.
The New York Times Published on Nov 27, 2015
Series of videoblogs from: Nicholas Kristof (Oregon & Magdalen 1981)