Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Is Scott Pruitt’s EPA Violating Federal Ethics Laws? August 20, 2017
- Capitalism Is Destructively Unstable – Richard Wolff August 20, 2017
- The Rachel Maddow Show – August 18, 2017 | MSNBC News Today 8/18/17 August 20, 2017
- George Monbiot on why ‘Climate Change Goes Deeper Than Capitalism’ August 20, 2017
- Pirate Television: Financializing America with Randy Mandell August 19, 2017
- Noam Chomsky August 17, 2017 – on the State-Corporate Complex, A Threat to Freedom and Survival August 19, 2017
- Pirate Television: Straight Talk About the Next American Revolution August 19, 2017
- Noam Chomsky (August 12, 2017), Chris Hedges Interviews Noam Chomsky – Noam Chomsky Debate August 19, 2017
- Robert Reich – Remove Him Now August 19, 2017
- Dark Age America: Climate Change, Cultural Collapse, and the Hard Future Ahead: John Michael Greer August 19, 2017
- The Impossible Conversation: Choosing Reconnection and Resilience at the End of Business as Usual: Dean Walker August 19, 2017
- James Lovelock – Climate change on the living Earth August 19, 2017
- The Story of Aaron Swartz, The Man Who Could Change the World – Documentary August 19, 2017
- The Unknown Genius Who Knew Infinity – Srinivasa Ramanujam – Documentary 2017 August 19, 2017
- Understanding How Humans Lived Before History – Documentary August 19, 2017
- National Geographic Documentary | Mystery of History 9/11 August 19, 2017
- PBS Frontline 2015 American Terrorist August 19, 2017
- PBS Frontline 2010 Law and Disorder August 19, 2017
- Greenland Ice Sheet Yielding Clues of Climate Change August 19, 2017
- La Tierra Del Olvido | Playing For Change | Song Around The World August 18, 2017
- Redemption Song | Playing For Change | Song Around The World August 18, 2017
- Manu Chao Clandestino – Playing For Change August 18, 2017
- Frontline Poisoned Waters August 18, 2017
- Steve Bannon Out At White House | MSNBC August 18, 2017
- Huge Asteroid Florence to Fly By Earth on September 1 August 18, 2017
- Trump’s DOJ Demands Personal Info On 1.3M Visitors to “DisruptJ20” Inauguration Protest Website August 18, 2017
- Chief Strategist Steve Bannon Out at White House August 18, 2017
- BILL GATES : Renewables is NOT A VIABLE solution for CLIMATE CHANGE August 18, 2017
- ExxonMobil Escapes Responsibility for Role in Massive Tar Sands Oil Pipeline Spill August 18, 2017
- Scientists Warn Trump: Take Climate Change Seriously Or We’re Doomed – The Ring Of Fire August 18, 2017
- Climate Skeptic Richard Muller Admits Global Warming is Real and Humans are the Cause August 18, 2017
- Science for the Public: Creating Public Doubt about Science August 18, 2017
- Merchants of Doubt: What Climate Deniers Learned from Big Tobacco August 18, 2017
- Stunning film exposes climate sceptics #MerchantsOfDoubt August 18, 2017
- Expert explains Future Sea Level Rise (2017) August 18, 2017
- King Tide Project Focuses on Sea Level Rise August 18, 2017
- Republicans Are Too Scared To Let The Pentagon Talk About Climate Change! August 18, 2017
- ‘We As A People Will Become Afraid Of The Ocean’ | All In | MSNBC August 18, 2017
- How High, How Fast? Global Cities and Rising Sea Levels / CityLab 2016 August 18, 2017
- From Sea to Changing Sea | Impact of Sea-Level Rise on Greater Boston || Radcliffe Institute August 18, 2017
- How Boston’s Preparing For Rising Sea Levels August 18, 2017
- Greater Boston Video: How Climate Change Is Taking A Toll On Urban Trees August 18, 2017
- How Boston Could Be Choking Climate Change Goal With Methane August 18, 2017
- Scientists, Walsh sound alarm on climate change August 18, 2017
- A History of New England’s Forests August 18, 2017
- New England Trees and Forests: Faculty Insight with Donald Pfister August 18, 2017
- UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon at the COP21 Climate Change Conference (Paris, 30 November 2015) August 18, 2017
- Paris Climate Conference: The Big Picture August 18, 2017
- Bud Ris: Climate Ready Boston August 18, 2017
- Climate Change in Boston August 18, 2017
Daily Archives: September 12, 2016
Global Warming and Climate Change in Amazonia: Climate-Vegetation Feedback and Impacts on Water Resources – Amazonia and Global Change – Marengo – Wiley Online Library
Candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. (Andrew Harnik and Evan Vucci/AP)
September 12, 2016
Obama calls climate change trends “terrifying.” But what about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump? We’ll look at their plans for the environment.
are so many big forks in the road as Americans prepare now to choose the country’s next president. If you want to see a giant one, look at environmental policy, Trump versus Clinton. Hillary Clinton would carry on battling climate change and put solar panels all over. Donald Trump says manmade climate change is a hoax, and would pour on the coal and fossil fuels. President Obama says he already terrified by what’s coming. This hour On Point, the huge canyon over climate in the 2016 race. — Tom Ashbrook
Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND, Republican U.S. Representative for North Dakota’s At-Large District., Environmental policy advisor for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Serves on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. (@RepKevinCramer)
Uploaded on Jun 11, 2007
War Made Easy reaches into the Orwellian memory hole to expose a 50-year pattern of government deception and media spin that has dragged the United States into one war after another from Vietnam to Iraq. Narrated by actor and activist Sean Penn, the film exhumes remarkable archival footage of official distortion and exaggeration from LBJ to George W. Bush, revealing in stunning detail how the American news media have uncritically disseminated the pro-war line of one administration after another.
War Made Easy gives special attention to parallels between the Vietnam war and the war in Iraq. Driven by media critic Norman Solomon’s meticulous research and tough-minded analysis, it sets stunning examples of propaganda and media complicity from the present within the context of rare footage from political leaders and leading journalists of the Vietnam era, including Presidents Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon, Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, dissident Senator Wayne Morse, and news correspondents Walter Cronkite and Morley Safer.
Norman Solomon’s work has been praised by the Los Angeles Times as “brutally persuasive” and essential “for those who would like greater context with their bitter morning coffee.” This film now offers a chance to see that context on the screen.
View full movie:
Published on Nov 29, 2015
Declassified Documents Expose Why 9/11 Happened and The Masterminds Behind it
Watch this documentary, Hijacking Catastrophe – 9/11, Fear & the Selling of American Empire.
The 9/11 terror attacks continue to send shock waves through the American political system. Continuing fears about American vulnerability alternate with images of American military prowess and patriotic bravado in a transformed media landscape charged with emotion and starved for information. The result is that we have had little detailed debate about the radical turn US policy has taken since 9/11.
Hijacking Catastrophe places the Bush Administration’s original justifications for war in Iraq within the larger context of a two-decade struggle by neo-conservatives to dramatically increase military spending while projecting American power and influence globally by means of force and dominance.
At the same time, the documentary argues that the Bush Administration has sold this radical and controversial plan for aggressive American military intervention by deliberately manipulating intelligence, political imagery, and the fears of the American people after 9/11.
This update of the critically acclaimed documentary features the theatrical version of the film, along with ten new post-election interviews with prominent political observers on topics ranging from the 2004 presidential campaign to the Democratic Party’s struggle to define itself in a time of war.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Note: Media Revolt is a non-profit and has not monetized this video content for revenue, sale or otherwise any means to derive profits from its distribution on YouTube or affiliate partners.
Climate Home is a leading source of news and analysis on the fraught international politics of global warming. Our UN talks coverage is essential reading, lent authority by our year-round focus on climate science, economics and policy. The London-based editorial team works with reporters from Delhi, Moscow and Rio de Janeiro to bring out the best stories worldwide.
Climate Change TV offers an online channel hosting interviews and footage from international climate change and development summits. It was the first online video broadcaster devoted entirely to climate change issues. Climate Home and Climate Change TV are both funded by Responding to Climate Change Limited (RTCC) which was founded in 2002.
RTCC is a not-for-profit organization and is an official Observer to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) the Convention for Biological Diversity (CBD) and the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). It holds “Special Advisory Status” with The United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) as well as officially supporting UNFCCC in its outreach programme.
If you are interested in partnering with Climate Home, Climate Change TV or RTCC please contact James Ramsey on 0044 207 100 2020 or email info.
The New York Times Published on Nov 27, 2015
Series of videoblogs from: Nicholas Kristof (Oregon & Magdalen 1981)