Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- About Us | Ecological Farming Association March 25, 2019
- JM Fortier on Small Scale Market Gardening March 25, 2019
- Kris Nichols – What 40 Years of Science tells us about Organic Agriculture – EcoFarm 2019 Keynote March 25, 2019
- Oil executives predicted expanded influence in Trump’s Interior Department – Reveal March 25, 2019
- Oil Execs Brag About Having ‘Direct Access’ to Trump’s Pick for Interior Secretary – EcoWatch March 25, 2019
- Ray Archuleta & Gabe Brown, 2018 EcoFarm Keynotes March 25, 2019
- Xi Jinping begins state visit to France March 25, 2019
- Macron seeks united EU front on China as President Xi visits France March 25, 2019
- Killing the Soil that Feeds Us: Food, Profit & the Fatal Impact of Petro-Dependent Agriculture | EV & N 309 | CCTV March 24, 2019
- Worst flooding damage in our state’s history: Nebraska Gov March 24, 2019
- Farmers devastated by historic flooding in Midwest March 24, 2019
- Roads, towns and livelihoods are washed away in Midwest floods March 24, 2019
- “Water Is Life”: Midwestern Floods Threaten Indigenous Communities at Forefron t of Climate Crisis March 24, 2019
- “Remember the South”: Devastating Cyclone Idai Another Example of Global Sout h Paying for Polluters March 24, 2019
- Report: 70 Percent of U.S. Produce Contains Pesticide Residue March 24, 2019
- China: Pesticide Plant Explosion Kills 47 March 24, 2019
- Harvard – The Richest University in the World March 24, 2019
- Should YouTube Historians Be Held to the Same Standards as Academic Historians? March 24, 2019
- Bad History – 1421 by Gavin Menzies March 24, 2019
- Running out of Time | Documentary on Holistic Management March 24, 2019
- Soil Basics: Soil Microbiology March 24, 2019
- Life in the Soil March 24, 2019
- In Search Of Balance March 24, 2019
- Ray Archuleta, PhD Presenting at Nobel Conference 54 March 24, 2019
- GFE 2017 – Ray Archuleta ‘Regenerating the Land’ March 24, 2019
- Living Soil Film March 24, 2019
- Symphony of Soil March 24, 2019
- How Robert Mueller’s Russia Investigation Unfolded March 23, 2019
- Opinion | President Trump says he’s innocent. If so, he should want the Mueller report public March 23, 2019
- Tensions rise as Attorney General William Barr reviews Mueller’s report March 23, 2019
- What Mueller’s Investigation Could Mean for President Trump | NYT News March 23, 2019
- Calvin Dark discusses Italy’s joining the Belt and Road March 23, 2019
- Students File Class Action Lawsuit In College Admissions Scam March 23, 2019
- ‘Criminal’ for Trump to fund nuclear plant – activist – YouTube March 23, 2019
- What Chinese president Xi Jinping’s European visit could mean for the U.S. March 23, 2019
- China donates $800,000 in humanitarian aid to Zimbabwe March 23, 2019
- Faster Than Expected Abrupt Climate Change Wisdom March 23, 2019
- Record Temperatures 20-25C Above Norm in far North March 23, 2019
- Spring 2019 Speaking Tour March 23, 2019
- Who Really Discovered America? – Gavin Menzies March 23, 2019
- Who Really Ignited The Renaissance? – Gavin Menzies March 23, 2019
- Book Review: 1421 The Year China Discovered America March 23, 2019
- 1434: The Year a Magnificent Chinese Fleet Sailed to Italy and Ignited the Renaissance March 23, 2019
- Bernie Sanders Shames Trump’s Budget Director “Do You Really Not Have A Conscience?!?” March 23, 2019
- Bernie Sanders DESTROYS Trump’s 2020 Budget Proposal March 23, 2019
- Sea level rise is getting worse. Here’s what you need to know. March 23, 2019
- Climate strikes inspired by Greta Thunberg are on the rise. | OCC News March 23, 2019
- Greta Thunberg: “We want politicians to listen to the scientists” March 23, 2019
- China’s Xi and Italy’s Conte sign New Silk Road agreement | DW News March 23, 2019
- Mixed feelings in Italy and Europe about joining China’s Belt and Road Initiative March 23, 2019
Daily Archives: September 12, 2016
Global Warming and Climate Change in Amazonia: Climate-Vegetation Feedback and Impacts on Water Resources – Amazonia and Global Change – Marengo – Wiley Online Library
Candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. (Andrew Harnik and Evan Vucci/AP)
September 12, 2016
Obama calls climate change trends “terrifying.” But what about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump? We’ll look at their plans for the environment.
are so many big forks in the road as Americans prepare now to choose the country’s next president. If you want to see a giant one, look at environmental policy, Trump versus Clinton. Hillary Clinton would carry on battling climate change and put solar panels all over. Donald Trump says manmade climate change is a hoax, and would pour on the coal and fossil fuels. President Obama says he already terrified by what’s coming. This hour On Point, the huge canyon over climate in the 2016 race. — Tom Ashbrook
Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND, Republican U.S. Representative for North Dakota’s At-Large District., Environmental policy advisor for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Serves on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. (@RepKevinCramer)
Uploaded on Jun 11, 2007
War Made Easy reaches into the Orwellian memory hole to expose a 50-year pattern of government deception and media spin that has dragged the United States into one war after another from Vietnam to Iraq. Narrated by actor and activist Sean Penn, the film exhumes remarkable archival footage of official distortion and exaggeration from LBJ to George W. Bush, revealing in stunning detail how the American news media have uncritically disseminated the pro-war line of one administration after another.
War Made Easy gives special attention to parallels between the Vietnam war and the war in Iraq. Driven by media critic Norman Solomon’s meticulous research and tough-minded analysis, it sets stunning examples of propaganda and media complicity from the present within the context of rare footage from political leaders and leading journalists of the Vietnam era, including Presidents Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon, Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, dissident Senator Wayne Morse, and news correspondents Walter Cronkite and Morley Safer.
Norman Solomon’s work has been praised by the Los Angeles Times as “brutally persuasive” and essential “for those who would like greater context with their bitter morning coffee.” This film now offers a chance to see that context on the screen.
View full movie:
Published on Nov 29, 2015
Declassified Documents Expose Why 9/11 Happened and The Masterminds Behind it
Watch this documentary, Hijacking Catastrophe – 9/11, Fear & the Selling of American Empire.
The 9/11 terror attacks continue to send shock waves through the American political system. Continuing fears about American vulnerability alternate with images of American military prowess and patriotic bravado in a transformed media landscape charged with emotion and starved for information. The result is that we have had little detailed debate about the radical turn US policy has taken since 9/11.
Hijacking Catastrophe places the Bush Administration’s original justifications for war in Iraq within the larger context of a two-decade struggle by neo-conservatives to dramatically increase military spending while projecting American power and influence globally by means of force and dominance.
At the same time, the documentary argues that the Bush Administration has sold this radical and controversial plan for aggressive American military intervention by deliberately manipulating intelligence, political imagery, and the fears of the American people after 9/11.
This update of the critically acclaimed documentary features the theatrical version of the film, along with ten new post-election interviews with prominent political observers on topics ranging from the 2004 presidential campaign to the Democratic Party’s struggle to define itself in a time of war.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Note: Media Revolt is a non-profit and has not monetized this video content for revenue, sale or otherwise any means to derive profits from its distribution on YouTube or affiliate partners.
Climate Home is a leading source of news and analysis on the fraught international politics of global warming. Our UN talks coverage is essential reading, lent authority by our year-round focus on climate science, economics and policy. The London-based editorial team works with reporters from Delhi, Moscow and Rio de Janeiro to bring out the best stories worldwide.
Climate Change TV offers an online channel hosting interviews and footage from international climate change and development summits. It was the first online video broadcaster devoted entirely to climate change issues. Climate Home and Climate Change TV are both funded by Responding to Climate Change Limited (RTCC) which was founded in 2002.
RTCC is a not-for-profit organization and is an official Observer to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) the Convention for Biological Diversity (CBD) and the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). It holds “Special Advisory Status” with The United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) as well as officially supporting UNFCCC in its outreach programme.
If you are interested in partnering with Climate Home, Climate Change TV or RTCC please contact James Ramsey on 0044 207 100 2020 or email info.
The New York Times Published on Nov 27, 2015
Series of videoblogs from: Nicholas Kristof (Oregon & Magdalen 1981)