Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- UK Election 2019: Labour Manifesto Launch – BBC News November 21, 2019
- Hill interjects, “Could I actually say something?” to address partisan divisions November 21, 2019
- A look at Fiona Hill’s most striking impeachment testimony moments November 21, 2019
- Fiona Hill Testifies About Harms Of GOP Conspiracy Theories November 21, 2019
- Trump impeachment hearings: Sondland testifies about quid pro quo November 21, 2019
- Is tourism harming Venice? | DW Documentary November 21, 2019
- How Leonardo da Vinci made a “satellite” map in 1502 November 21, 2019
- Why Gordon Sondland’s public testimony was ‘extraordinary’ November 21, 2019
- Sondland Testifies That ‘Yes,’ There Was A Quid Pro Quo November 21, 2019
- The world is poorly designed. But copying nature helps. November 21, 2019
- How highways wrecked American cities November 21, 2019
- Meet the enormous boats that carry your stuff November 21, 2019
- Thin underwater cables hold the internet. See a map of them all. November 21, 2019
- Where Manhattan’s grid plan came from November 21, 2019
- Why so many suburbs look the same November 21, 2019
- The destruction of the Amazon, explained November 21, 2019
- Under threat: Venice’s need to rescue its future | DW Documentary November 21, 2019
- Trump impeachment hearings: Ambassador Sondland testifies there was a quid pro quo November 20, 2019
- Resilience Rising: From Ebola Crisis Response to Recovery in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone November 20, 2019
- Gordon Sondland : There was a quid pro quo with Ukraine November 20, 2019
- The climate science is clear: it’s now or never to avert catastrophe | Bill McKibben | Opinion | The Guardian November 20, 2019
- FAO, OIE and WHO’s message for World Antibiotic Awareness Week November 20, 2019
- Digital Currency Wars: A National Security Crisis Simulation – YouTube November 19, 2019
- Noura Erakat: U.S. Recognition of Israeli Settlements Is “Entrenchment of an Apartheid Regime ” November 19, 2019
- Bolivian U.N. Ambassador: “Racist Elite” Engineered Coup to Restore Neoliberalism in Bolivia November 19, 2019
- La desecación del Mediterráneo. Origen del Mediterráneo November 19, 2019
- Gibraltar Breach November 19, 2019
- We all can take action now to keep antimicrobials working as they should! November 19, 2019
- How big is the universe … compared with a grain of sand? November 19, 2019
- Sydney air quality among worst in the world as bushfire smoke lingers | Nine News Australia November 19, 2019
- Smoky haze blankets Sydney as bushfires rage – BBC News November 19, 2019
- Homeless Woman Given iPhone for Three Days to Tell Her Story | Home Stream | Real Stories Original November 19, 2019
- NEWSFLASH: XR Global Hunger Strike – London | We Need You Tomorrow | Extinction Rebellion November 18, 2019
- Genetically modified salmon to hit U.S. markets November 18, 2019
- New report: Wealthy hoarding their money! (Full show) November 18, 2019
- World Toilet Day: China’s ‘Toilet Revolution’ November 18, 2019
- U.S. President Donald Trump considers testifying at impeachment hearings November 18, 2019
- Global media executives discuss media opportunities, challenges in new era November 18, 2019
- Making the ‘Emergency’ feel like one | Marc Lopatin | Extinction Rebellion November 18, 2019
- Barry Clifford Whydah Underwater salvage and artifacts November 18, 2019
- The Whydah Gally | Brief History of a Cape Cod Pirate Ship – New England Today November 18, 2019
- Thomas Meaney “Trump’s Very American Foreign Policy” November 18, 2019
- Some Advantages of Joining….The Africa Map Circle | EV & N – #332 | CCTV November 17, 2019
- BRICS nations meet in Brazil to accelerate trade November 17, 2019
- How Much Of An Impact Would It Have On Climate Change If Everyone Stopped Eating Meat? What About November 17, 2019
- Venice mayor says flooded city is ‘on its knees’ November 17, 2019
- Negative Emissions Needed for 2 Degrees November 17, 2019
- Video Replay: The Moon – Incredible Lunar Views From The Japanese SELENE Orbiter – Earthrise November 17, 2019
- White House official testifies over President Trump’s impeachment November 17, 2019
- Longest-Serving Trump Adviser Roger Stone Found Guilty | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC November 17, 2019
Daily Archives: September 12, 2016
Global Warming and Climate Change in Amazonia: Climate-Vegetation Feedback and Impacts on Water Resources – Amazonia and Global Change – Marengo – Wiley Online Library
Candidates Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. (Andrew Harnik and Evan Vucci/AP)
September 12, 2016
Obama calls climate change trends “terrifying.” But what about Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump? We’ll look at their plans for the environment.
are so many big forks in the road as Americans prepare now to choose the country’s next president. If you want to see a giant one, look at environmental policy, Trump versus Clinton. Hillary Clinton would carry on battling climate change and put solar panels all over. Donald Trump says manmade climate change is a hoax, and would pour on the coal and fossil fuels. President Obama says he already terrified by what’s coming. This hour On Point, the huge canyon over climate in the 2016 race. — Tom Ashbrook
Rep. Kevin Cramer (R-ND, Republican U.S. Representative for North Dakota’s At-Large District., Environmental policy advisor for Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. Serves on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce. (@RepKevinCramer)
Uploaded on Jun 11, 2007
War Made Easy reaches into the Orwellian memory hole to expose a 50-year pattern of government deception and media spin that has dragged the United States into one war after another from Vietnam to Iraq. Narrated by actor and activist Sean Penn, the film exhumes remarkable archival footage of official distortion and exaggeration from LBJ to George W. Bush, revealing in stunning detail how the American news media have uncritically disseminated the pro-war line of one administration after another.
War Made Easy gives special attention to parallels between the Vietnam war and the war in Iraq. Driven by media critic Norman Solomon’s meticulous research and tough-minded analysis, it sets stunning examples of propaganda and media complicity from the present within the context of rare footage from political leaders and leading journalists of the Vietnam era, including Presidents Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon, Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, dissident Senator Wayne Morse, and news correspondents Walter Cronkite and Morley Safer.
Norman Solomon’s work has been praised by the Los Angeles Times as “brutally persuasive” and essential “for those who would like greater context with their bitter morning coffee.” This film now offers a chance to see that context on the screen.
View full movie:
Published on Nov 29, 2015
Declassified Documents Expose Why 9/11 Happened and The Masterminds Behind it
Watch this documentary, Hijacking Catastrophe – 9/11, Fear & the Selling of American Empire.
The 9/11 terror attacks continue to send shock waves through the American political system. Continuing fears about American vulnerability alternate with images of American military prowess and patriotic bravado in a transformed media landscape charged with emotion and starved for information. The result is that we have had little detailed debate about the radical turn US policy has taken since 9/11.
Hijacking Catastrophe places the Bush Administration’s original justifications for war in Iraq within the larger context of a two-decade struggle by neo-conservatives to dramatically increase military spending while projecting American power and influence globally by means of force and dominance.
At the same time, the documentary argues that the Bush Administration has sold this radical and controversial plan for aggressive American military intervention by deliberately manipulating intelligence, political imagery, and the fears of the American people after 9/11.
This update of the critically acclaimed documentary features the theatrical version of the film, along with ten new post-election interviews with prominent political observers on topics ranging from the 2004 presidential campaign to the Democratic Party’s struggle to define itself in a time of war.
FAIR USE NOTICE:
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. It is being made available in an effort to advance the understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues. It is believed that this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Note: Media Revolt is a non-profit and has not monetized this video content for revenue, sale or otherwise any means to derive profits from its distribution on YouTube or affiliate partners.
Climate Home is a leading source of news and analysis on the fraught international politics of global warming. Our UN talks coverage is essential reading, lent authority by our year-round focus on climate science, economics and policy. The London-based editorial team works with reporters from Delhi, Moscow and Rio de Janeiro to bring out the best stories worldwide.
Climate Change TV offers an online channel hosting interviews and footage from international climate change and development summits. It was the first online video broadcaster devoted entirely to climate change issues. Climate Home and Climate Change TV are both funded by Responding to Climate Change Limited (RTCC) which was founded in 2002.
RTCC is a not-for-profit organization and is an official Observer to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) the Convention for Biological Diversity (CBD) and the United Nations Convention to Combat Desertification (UNCCD). It holds “Special Advisory Status” with The United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) as well as officially supporting UNFCCC in its outreach programme.
If you are interested in partnering with Climate Home, Climate Change TV or RTCC please contact James Ramsey on 0044 207 100 2020 or email info.
The New York Times Published on Nov 27, 2015
Series of videoblogs from: Nicholas Kristof (Oregon & Magdalen 1981)