Calendar – Click on Date for links entered on that Day
- Memory, Myth and Moral Authority: Recalling Images of the Past in Times of Crisis August 9, 2020
- Trump hugs and kisses the American flag at CPAC 2020 August 8, 2020
- How Donald Trump’s father instilled a culture of racism & patriarchy in the family August 8, 2020
- The Next Virus Will Be Worse! August 7, 2020
- Mary Trump on what’s at stake in the 2020 election August 7, 2020
- The Effects of the Atomic Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki August 7, 2020
- The Day Japan Surrendered, Ending WWII | NBC News August 7, 2020
- Atomic bombing of Nagasaki – BBC August 7, 2020
- Hiroshima and Nagasaki Bombings: Were Nuclear Weapons Required to End the War? August 7, 2020
- Offstage Interview 2020 – Author: Andre Leu – Poisoning Our Children – How Glyphosate And Other Pest August 7, 2020
- Scientists raise concerns over coronavirus spread through aerosol August 7, 2020
- Off stage Interview 2020 – Author Brian Clement – Food And Lifestyles That Kill, Food And Lifestyles August 7, 2020
- Off stage Interview 2020 – Author Mary Beth Pfeiffer – Not Just Lyme: How An Adulterated Planet Let August 7, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — August 6, 2020 August 7, 2020
- Top U.S. & World Headlines — August 7, 2020 August 7, 2020
- “The World’s Most Dangerous Man”: Mary Trump on Her Uncle, President Trump, & Why He Must Be Ousted August 7, 2020
- Hiroshima: Dropping the Bomb August 7, 2020
- Problems caused by plastic August 7, 2020
- How Fox News and Right-Wing Media Brainwashed This Dad and Destroyed a Family | Opinions | NowThis August 7, 2020
- AHBS – Africa Health Business Symposium August 7, 2020
- WHAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO KNOW ABOUT COVID-19 | Noam Chomsky August 7, 2020
- Extra: Full interview with Eric Schlosser August 7, 2020
- Eric Schlosser on Nuclear Weapons August 7, 2020
- Eric Schlosser on Hiroshima and John Hersey August 7, 2020
- Rising threat from the seas | DW Documentary August 7, 2020
- Day 3 (part 1 of 2): Climatological, Meteorological and Environmental factors in COVID-19 pandemic August 7, 2020
- The real reason American health care is so expensive August 7, 2020
- Who pays the lowest taxes in the US? August 7, 2020
- The coronavirus is mutating. Now what? August 7, 2020
- Africa surpasses 1 million Covid-19 cases, more than half in South Africa August 7, 2020
- Path Finder: Ex-U.S. Ambassador to China Max Baucus August 7, 2020
- Open Yale Course：Financial Markets 09. Guest Lecture by David Swensen August 7, 2020
- World’s Indigenous Peoples Day – UN Chief (9 August) August 7, 2020
- Drawings of the Amistad Captives August 7, 2020
- 1848 Seneca Falls Woman’s Rights Convention Declaration read by U.S. Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro August 7, 2020
- Why Finland has the best education system in the world August 7, 2020
- 6. Guest Speaker David Swensen August 7, 2020
- WealthTrack 447 | 05 August 7, 2020
- Yale’s Swensen Has Spat With Student Paper Over Endowment August 7, 2020
- Trump says Biden will hurt God and take away guns August 7, 2020
- President Donald Trump Attacks Joe Biden, Claims He’s “Against God.” | The 11th Hour | MSNBC August 7, 2020
- U.S. democracy or U.S. hypocrisy? August 7, 2020
- John Hersey’s Hiroshima August 7, 2020
- Hiroshima (John Hersey) summary August 7, 2020
- HIROSHIMA – John Hersey August 7, 2020
- What If Trump Refuses to Accept a Biden Victory? A Look at How Electoral Chaos Could Divide Nation August 7, 2020
- 122 – Fallout: The Hiroshima Cover-up August 7, 2020
- Bipartisan pushback to Trump election delay tweet August 7, 2020
- Trump says Biden is ‘against God and he’s against guns’ – BBC News August 7, 2020
- ‘EIA 2020 Is Disastrous’ August 7, 2020
Daily Archives: April 24, 2016
Published on Apr 21, 2016
Anne Mottet, FAO, presents the Global Livestock Environmental Assessment Model interactive (GLEAM-i), a public simulation tool to support countries and partners in calculating emissions in the livestock sector.
Anne briefly explains the context of climate change and livestock production, as well as how FAO supports countries in developing sustainable livestock policies. She also introduces the role of GLEAM in that strategy, highlighting the added value of the publicly available version: GLEAM-interactive.
The livestock sector is a key contributor to greenhouse gas emissions. However, the potential for significant mitigation exists across systems, regions and species. This video presents GLEAM-i and explains how to use it to generate disaggregated emissions from livestock using Tier 2 methods.
The model covers the main stages of production: herd management, feed and manure management. Users can modify key parameters such as fertility and mortality rates, feed ration composition of the share of each manure management system, effectively impacting emissions.
This webinar was part of a learning event focused on the functionalities of GLEAM-i and its potential to quickly generate intervention scenarios in the context of mitigation in the livestock sector organized by the MICCA programme at the Food and Agriculture Organization in April 2016.
Published on Apr 15, 2016
Google Earth Director Rebecca Moore talks about the partnership with FAO and democratizing big data for all.
Published on Apr 22, 2016
22News is working for you with how some communities are taking steps to be more environmentally aware.
Published on Apr 22, 2016
Earth Day is marked each year on April 22nd.
It was first celebrated in 1970 and it marked the birth of the modern environmental movement.
Earth Day is now coordinated globally by the Earth Day Network and celebrated in more than 193 countries, where events are held to demonstrate support for environmental protection.
– visit us at http://www.emtv.com.pg/ for the latest news…
Published on Apr 22, 2016
http://democracynow.org – As the world marks Earth Day, more than 60 heads of state meet at the United Nations headquarters to sign the Paris climate agreement aimed at slowing climate change. Many countries still need to formally approve the agreement, which will only enter into force when it is ratified by 55 nations that account for 55 percent of man-made greenhouse gas emissions. Experts say the cuts promised in the deal are insufficient to avert dangerous global warming. This comes as Gulf Coast communities marked the sixth anniversary of the BP oil spill by demanding no new drilling. For more, we speak to reporter Antonia Juhasz. Her new report in Rolling Stone is “Six Years After BP Gulf Oil Spill, Residents Demand ‘No New Drilling.'” Her most recent book is “Black Tide: The Devastating Impact of the Gulf Oil Spill.”
Published on Apr 22, 2016
CLIMATE CHANGE AGREEMENT 1-10
Published on Jan 7, 2015
Naropa University’s Radical Compassion Symposium Presents Vandana Shiva, PhD. “Earth Democracy: Living as Earth Community” by Vandana Shiva, a world-renowned Indian environmental and anti-globalization activist who received the Right Livelihood Award in 1993. She is the author of more than twenty books, including Making Peace with the Earth; Earth Democracy: Justice, Sustainability and Peace; and Soil Not Oil: Environmental Justice in an Age of Climate Crisis. More at www.naropa.edu.
Uploaded on Jan 21, 2012
Music video about GVOCSA (Genesee Valley Organic Community Supported Agriculture), Rochester NY
Published on May 18, 2015
Meet Bob Quinn, founder & CEO of Kamut and Franziska Kaguembega founder of newTree, two of IFOAM – Organics International’s over 800 members. Hear what they have to say about the challenges facing farmers who want to convert to organic agriculture and what can be done to encourage them.
IFOAM is the worldwide umbrella organization for the organic movement, uniting more than 750 member organizations in 116 countries.
Visit http://www.ifoam.bio for more information.
For directory see:
or high resolution: