Published on Feb 11, 2015
Peabody’s Advanced Energy for Life campaign claims that coal is the solution for energy poverty in Africa. Energy and Policy Institute decided to ask experts at the Powering Africa Summit in Washington, D.C. on January 29, 2015.
– Eng. Stanley K. Kamau, Director of the Public Private Partnerships Unit at The National Treasury, Republic of Kenya
– Ekaete Okoro, Project Lead, Access to Energy, Shell International Ltd.
– Dr. Rosaline Emma Rasolovoahangy, President of PetroMad Inc. and an advisor to the government of Madagascar
– H.E. Hon. Maria Kiwanuka, Minister of Finance and Planning, Uganda
-Eddy Njoroge Fund Investment Committee Member, African Renewable Energy Fund
See our post on the event at Energy and Policy Institute’s website: http://www.energyandpolicy.org/peabod…
- From Candles to Computer July 31, 2015
- World Bank rejects energy industry notion that coal can cure poverty July 31, 2015