This morning, 34 Harvard students and Divest Harvard members began a sit in outside President Faust’s office in Massachusetts Hall. We call on Harvard University to divest from fossil fuels and stand up for its students’ futures.
Please RT, like, share, and talk with your friends to spread the word!
- Harvard Students Launch Sit-in for Fossil Fuel Divestment
- BREAKING: Divest Harvard Sits In for Fossil Fuel Divestment
- Climate Change a Greater Threat Than Terrorism, White House Says
- Fossil fuel lobby goes on the attack against divestment movement
- The Risks of Climate Engineering
- Conversation with Paul R. Ehrlich & Guy McPherson
- Global Divestment Day — 13–14 February 2015
- BREAKING: Divest Harvard Storms Mass Hall