Ceres is a non-profit organization advocating for sustainability leadership. We mobilize a powerful network of investors, companies and public interest groups to accelerate and expand the adoption of sustainable business practices and solutions to build a healthy global economy.
Here you’ll find videos of economic leaders, companies, investors and others talking about the importance of accelerating business solutions to help protect our planet.
- Tackling Climate Change in Washington November 20, 2014
- BICEP Statement on US & China Agreement — Ceres November 20, 2014
and key Ceres reports:
- Insurer Climate Risk Disclosure Survey Report & Scorecard: 2014 Findings & R ecommendations — Ceres
- Water & Climate Risks Facing U.S. Corn Production — CeresCool Response: The SEC & Corporate Climate Change Reporting — Ceres
- 2014 Investor Summit on Climate Risk — Ceres
- Ceres – Mobilizing Business Leadership for a Sustainable World
- Insurer Climate Risk Disclosure Survey 2012 — Ceres
- Stormy Futures for U.S. Property/Casualty Insurers: The Growing Costs and Risks of Extreme Weather Events — Ceres
- Companies to make climate pledges at U.N. summit
- Lawsuit Warns Politicians That Climate Change Can Cost Them
- Who will pay for climate change? Not us, insurer says