Faculty Forum on Divestment
Sunday, 26 October
- Momentum on Fossil Fuel Divestment Grows As Harvard Professors, Desmond Tutu Call For Action
- Heirs of Billionaire Oil Tycoon John D. Rockefeller Join Growing Fossil Fuel Divestment Movement | Divest Harvard
- ARCHBISHOP TUTU CALLS FOR END OF FOSSIL FUEL ERA 18 September 2014
- Naomi Klein: This Changes Everything – Capitalism vs. The Climate | Cambridge Forum
- Divest Harvard and
- Faculty Divestment Network (FDN) as well as:
- Harvard Faculty Divestment.
as well as:
- Stanford Divests …. Harvard Arrests
- Why is Dialogue So Difficult at Harvard? The Voices and the Silences Behind the Fossil Fuel Protests
- What is “warranted”? Who is “wise”? Is Harvard on the wrong side of history?
- The Divestment Struggle and the Changing Climate at Harvard
- Institutions and their Leaders in times of Catabolic Collapse
- To Divest or Not To Divest? Harvard’s Profitable Energy Investments in Historical Perspective
- High Stakes Betting on the Future: Harvard U. vs. Its Students
- Universities and the Paradigm Shift: “Transition Studies” in Higher Education
* * *
… (read more).